JEL classification: Q14
Introduction. The constant development of agricultural enterprises ensures their competitiveness and efficiency. Priority areas of economic growth are formed taking into account world experience and enshrined in relevant government documents. The growth of innovation and investment potential of agricultural enterprises is a priority of public policy.
The purpose of scientific research is to develop areas of influence on the innovation and investment potential of agricultural enterprises and their associations.
Results. The main consequences of the innovative direction of the agrarian enterprise development are outlined. The connection between capacity building, development and the level of enterprises competitiveness is characterized. The expediency of taking into account the new requirements for creating the enterprise potential in the process of their innovative development is substantiated. The necessity of using systemic and structural approaches is proved in the process of researching the innovative potential of an agricultural enterprise. The conditions for the formation of profits of agricultural enterprises are described. The compromises are outlined that should be taken into account by the managers of agricultural enterprises in the process of technical and technological selection. The impossibility of using outdated organizational and managerial production tools in modern economic conditions is substantiated. The shortcomings of the existing approaches to the formation of the organizational structure of the agricultural enterprise are noted. Innovative types of enterprises are characterized. The role of staff in the innovative development of the enterprise is noted. The main trends are outlined and ways to attract investment in agriculture are proposed.
Conclusions. Insufficient domestic investment resources necessitate the intensification of investment processes in agriculture. Investment support does not play a decisive role at this stage of development of the domestic agricultural sector. Innovative support of agricultural enterprises is characterized by negative interdependencies: insufficient funding leads to a decrease in production, which is the result of declining investment attractiveness of agricultural enterprises.
Keywords: investments, innovation and investment potential, agricultural enterprise, innovative development, investment attractiveness, competitiveness.
1. Ivchenko, N. M. (2013). «Investment in agriculture as a priority area of effective functioning of the national economy of Ukraine». Visnyk Sums’koho natsional’noho ahrarnoho universytetu. no. 1. pp. 24-30.
2. Kalashnikova, T. V., Kalashnikov, A. O. (2016). «Investment support for the development of the agricultural sector of Ukraine: status and prospects». Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. no. 14. pp. 171-175.
3. Kravchuk, N. I. (2014). «The current level of investment activity of agricultural enterprises». Ekonomika. Upravlinnya. Innovatsiyi. no. 1 (11). pp. 26-31.
4. Kryukova, I. O., Nepochatenko, V. O. (2013). «Strategy of innovative development of priority branches of agricultural production». Ekonomika: realiyi chasu. no. 4 (9). pp. 133-142.
5. Ostapenko, V. O. «Prospects for innovation and investment development of agro-industrial enterprises in Volyn». Available at: http://newzbook.com/book_284_page_2 7.
6. Povna, S. V. «Priorities of innovation and investment development of enterprises in the agricultural sector of the economy». Available at: http://www.confcontact.com/2008febr/5_povna.php.
7. Trakhanov, I. P. (2016). «Problems of investment support of enterprises of agro-industrial complex of Ukraine and prospects of its development». Naukovyy visnyk Uzhhorods’koho natsional’noho universytetu. no. 9. pp. 153-157.
8. Kharchenko, V. V., Kharchenko, H. A. (2016). «Innovation and investment support of efficient activities of agricultural enterprises». Efektyvna ekonomika. no. 4. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/ ?op=1&z=4888.
The article was received 03.02.2020