JEL classification: A22; I23; L8; M5
Introduction. The confrontation of Ukrainian higher education institutions with the modern challenges and threats caused by the implementation in higher education of market economy principles and laws is possible under the conditions of appropriate organizational structuring. However, at present, scientific literature and practice do not have a generalized approach to the interpretation of basic concepts and categories of oorganizational structuring problems of higher education institutions in the conditions of development and formation of the education market.
The purpose of the work is to specify the status and content of the categorical-conceptual apparatus of organizational structuring in the context of corporatization of higher education institutions.
Results of work. The article deals with the basic provisions of structuring higher education institutions on the basis of corporatization. The peculiarities of applying a systematic approach to organizational structuring of higher education institutions are considered. The basic system para-meters of the higher education institution as a socio-economic system are described. The etymo-logy of the term «organization» is explored and the modern meaning of the term «organizational structuring» is clarified. Higher education institution is considered as a socio-economic organi-zation. Characteristics of organizational structuring of domestic higher education institutions are studied. Factors that have a significant influence on the organizational structuring process of higher education institutions are investigated and the functions of such structuring are analysed. The tools for organizational structuring of higher education institutions have been defined. The tendencies of organizational structures improvement of higher educational institutions have been worked out. The features of economic transformation that have a significant impact on the organizational structuring of educational institutions have been studied.
Conclusions. The defined categorical and conceptual apparatus of organizational structuring of higher education institution is the basis for the system formation of characteristics of organizational structures, which quantitatively and qualitatively allows to obtain direct and indirect parameters of the existing structural construction in the process of designing, as well as for a structure that corresponds to the process of planning organizational changes in strategic development.
The results obtained will help to clarify the understanding of the institution management in higher education the prerequisites of organizational structuring in terms of corporate governance.
Keywords: education, educational services, institutions of higher education, organizational structure, structuring, factors of organizational and managerial structuring.
- Aheicheva,O. (2017). «Main aspects of distance learning reform and stages of development of higher education in Sweden». Imidzh suchasnoho pedahoha. No4/2 (173), pp. 47–50.
- Dudaeva, L. M. «Corporate communications in the personnel management system». Sovershenstvovanie hozyajstvennogo mekhanizma v regione. 2014. No234, pp. 129 –132.
- Intranet portal: what organizations need this technology for and why. Available at: https://www.kp.ru/guide/html
- Lomonosov,V. (2007). «Assessment of the degree of realization of functions of separate structural units of higher educational establishments». Ekonomist. No11, pp. 48-51.
- Meskon,H. and Al’bert, M. and Hedouri F. (2008) Osnovy menedzhmenta [Fundamentals of Management]. 3rd ed. Translated by OOO «I.R. Vil’yams». Moscow. Russia.
- Parsiak,N. and Drahomyrova, I.M. (2010). Transformatsiia diialnosti operatoriv rynku osvitnikh posluh na zasadakh korporatyvnoho menedzhmentu [Transformation of activity of operators of the market of educational services on the basis of corporate management]. Mykolaivske vydavnytstvo Torubary O.S. Mykolaiv. Ukraine.
- Why do companies have an internal communications department? Available at: https://inside-pr.ru/zhurnalotd
- Sbruieva, A. (2017). Tendentsii rozvytku polityky Yevropeiskoho Soiuzu u sferi zabezpechennia yakosti vyshchoi osvity [Trends of European Union policy development in the field of higher education quality assurance]. Proceedings of the Problemy innovatsiinoho rozvytku vyshchoi osvity u hlobalnomu, rehionalnomu ta natsionalnomu kontekstakh. [Problems of innovative development of higher education in global, regional and national contexts]. In Sbruieva, A. A., Nikolai, H. Yu. (ed.). Sumy. Ukraine.
- Pryntsypy korporatyvnoho upravlinnia Ukrainy [Principles of Corporate Governance of Ukraine]. (2015). Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Andronov,V. (2003). Korporativnoe predprinimatel’stvo: menedzhment, finansy, gosudarstvennoe regulirovanie [Corporate entrepreneurship: management, finance, state regulation]. Ekonomika. Moscow. Russia.
- Korporativnoe upravlenie. Vladel’cy, direktora i naemnye rabotniki akcionernogo obshchestva [Corporate governance. Owners, directors and employees of a joint stock company]. (1996). In Hesselya, (ed.). Dzhon Uajli end Sans. Moscow. Russia.
- Analytical portal ranking of the countries of the world by the level of development of information and communication technologies. Available at: http://gtmarket.ru/ratings/ict-development-index/ict-development-index
- Majorova,V. (2012). «Management of communication space in order to increase the efficiency of human capital management». Sovremennaya ekonomika: problemy, tendencii, perspektivy. No 6, pp. 10 –18.
- Communications in the organization. Available at: http://superinf.ru/view_helpstud.php?id=434.
- Salmy, (2018). «How to create a world-class university». Vyshcha shkola. No2 (163), pp. 7– 43.
- Boiko,V. (2017). «Basic models of constitutional and legal support of scientific activity in the modern world». Pravova derzhava. Issue 28, pp. 502-513.
- Bochkarova, A.M. (2015). «Intranet as a tool for building effective communication within the enterprise». Movna tolerantnist yak faktor efektyvnosti movnoi polityky [Language tolerance as a factor in the effectiveness of language policy]. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. No1, pp. 468-476.
- Buturlina,V. (2017). «Modern models of STEM education implementation: world experience and Ukrainian reality». Naukovo-metodychni zasady stvorennia innovatsiinoi modeli STEM-osvity [Scientific and methodological principles of creating an innovative model of STEM education]. Proceedings of the 1st All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference. (Dnipro; Kyiv, 24th October 2017). Dnipro; Kyiv, pp. 16–21.
- Garanina, O. D. «Motivational function of corporate communications». Nauchnyj vestnik MGTU GA. 2013. No 191, pp. 115 –119.
- Nazarova, V. (2004). Orhanizatsiini struktury upravlinnia korporatsiiamy [Organizational structures of corporate governance]. KhDEU. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 15.09.2019