Introduction. In the conditions of reforming the economy, the issues of innovative and investment management were acute. Innovation management at enterprises is a multi-faceted system of actions that allows solving the problem of choosing an investment option in various innovative projects, selecting the necessary forms and methods for managing the investment
process by innovations, organizing the production process at the enterprise using new fixed assets, selling products, and consumer service with modern equipment in condition of augmentation the level of utilization of innovation and investment potential of enterprises. The need to address the issues raised and the insistence for theoretical substantiation of measures to form and implement an effective mechanism for managing the formation and using innovation and investment potential of enterprises caused the choice of the topic of research and its relevance.
The purpose of the article is to study theoretical aspects of innovation and investment process at modern enterprises.
Results. The definition of «innovation» in the classical and modern scientific literature was generalized. The methodology of the systematic description of innovations in the conditions of globalization of the economy using both dynamic and static aspects has been applied. The factors of diffusion of innovations were determined taking into account their properties. The form of innovation-investment process was determined.
Conclusions. The obtained results of the research indicate that for the formation of innovation-investment processes at enterprises, regardless of the economy’s sphere, it is necessary to create the appropriate infrastructure. Further research will focus on the complex study and individualization of this issue.
- Gudz, E. (2015). «Identification and management of the innovation and investment potential of the enterprise». Naukovy`j visny`k Mukachivs`kogo derzhavnogo universy`tetu, Seriya Ekonomika. Issue 2(4)/1. pp. 101-106.
- Kariuk, V. I. (2012). «Methodical approach to estimation of innovative potential of industrial enterprises». Аctual Problems of Economics. Issue 5(131). pp. 176-182.
- Noseryv, O. (2017). «Management of the development of innovation and investment potential of mechanical engineering enterprises». Naukovy`j visny`k Xersons`kogo derzhavnogo universy`tetu. Seriya Ekonomichni nauky`. Issue 27/1. pp. 72-75.
- Fressin, Jean-Marie. (2011). «Clusters of competitiveness around the «triangle» of innovation». Bjulleten’ Innovacionnye trendy. Issue pp. 4–6.
- Fedulova, L. (2016). «Innovativeness of the economies of the EU and Ukraine: undertakings to narrow the gap». Economic Annals-XXI. Issue 156(1-2). 22-25.
- Grуnko, T. and Gviniashvili, T. (2017). «Organisational and economic mechanism of business entities’ innovative development management». Economic Annals-XXI. Issue 165(5-6). pp. 80-83.
- Soskin, O. I. (2016). «Influence of innovations on the model of economic development transformation». Issue 1, pp. 5-12.
- Yakovlev,I. (2018). «Analysis of the state of innovation activity in Ukraine and ways to improve it». Nauka ta naukoznavstvo. Issue 2 (100). pp. 29-44.
- Grechenyuk, O. N. (2015). «Taxonomic evaluation of economic sectors innovative development: synthesis of methodological approaches». Proceedings of the Southwest State University. Series: Economy. Sociology. Management. Issue 2(15). pp. 51-59.
- Zatonatska, T. (2016). «Global trends in state investment policy and practice of their implementation in Ukraine». Economic Annals-XXI. Issue 156(1-2). pp. 26-30.
- Marx, and Engels, F. (1960). Sochinenija. Izdanie vtoroe [Works. Second edition]. Moscow, Russia.
- Veselskaya, A. (2014). «Formation of competitive advantages of joint machine-building enterprises». Visny`k Kremenchucz`kogo nacional`nogo universy`tetu imeni My`xajla Ostrograds`kogo. Issue 4. pp. 164-168.
- Bilyk, V. (2017). «State regulation of innovation and investment activity». Ekonomika ta suspil`stvo. Issue 10. pp. 172-176.
- Chuchina, I.M. and Movchan, I.V. (2011). «Innovative potential of modern machine-building enterprises and its influence on investment attractiveness». Ekonomika i region. Issue 3 (30). pp. 143-146.
The article was received 10.11.2018