JEL classification: F52
The article describes the theoretical foundations of the mechanism formation of economic security of industrial enterprises with in-depth use of flexible management tools. The features of using the concept of threat intensity to ensure the economic security of an industrial enterprise and considering the intensity of threat development in the enterprise are presented. It is determined that the scientific basis of the process of a mechanism ensuring for economic security with using flexible tools should be the concept of flexible management and the position of Agile Methodology, as a system of views accounting on the organization of flexible management, its essential characteristics and holistic theoretical basis. The ensuring the economic security of industrial enterprises using flexible management tools is a management decision-making process that allows to consider changes in the external environment quickly and adjust management decisions to ensure economic security of industrial enterprises in accordance with existing external and internal threats. The use of flexible management tools involves a multivariate situational nature, which allows a preliminary assessment of appropriate actions for possible condition changes in both external and internal environment of the industrial enterprise. The concept of flexible management is based on clear principles, methods, tools and involves the use of situational theory, which focuses on the coordination of protective functions of the enterprise in terms of individual economic spheres, situational measures of protective nature, appropriate protection tools, methods of protection, threats.
Keywords: economic security of industrial enterprises, the concept of threat intensity, flexible management, the concept of flexible management.
- Vasyl’tsiv, T. H. (2008). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemnytstva Ukrainy: stratehiia ta mekhanizmy zmitsnennia. [Economic security of entrepreneurship of Ukraine: strategy and mechanisms of strengthening]. Aral. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Illiashenko, O. V. (2016). Metodolohichni zasady formuvannia ta funktsionuvannia mekhanizmiv systemy ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstva. [Methodological principles of formation and functioning of mechanisms of economic security of the enterprise]. Ph.D. Thesis: 08.00.04, 21.04.02; Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University. Severodonetsk. Ukraine.
- Kopytko, M. I. (2015). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemstv z vyrobnytstva transportnykh zasobiv. [Economic security of enterprises to produce vehicles].: Liga-Press. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Nyzhnyk, V. M. (2013). Pidvyschennia konkurentnoho potentsialu ta ekonomichnoi bezpeky promyslovykh pidpryiemstv za umov rozvytku hlobalizatsijnykh protsesiv. [Increasing the competitive potential and economic security of industrial enterprises in terms of globalization processes]. In Nyzhnyka, V. M. (ed.). KhNU. Khmelnytsky. Ukraine.
- Rudnichenko, Ye. M., Havlovs’ka, N. I., Havlovs’ka, V. I. (2018). «Detailing of security environment threats and analysis of existing approaches to assessing the economic security of enterprises». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky. № 5, рр. 283–288.
- Systema ekonomichnoi bezpeky: derzhava, rehion, pidpryiemstvo. [System of economic security: state, region, enterprise]. (2010). In 3 vol. / [Liashenko, O. M., Pohorelov, Yu. S., Bezbozhnyj, V. L. ta in.]; in Kozachenko, H. V. (ed.). Elton-2, vol. 1. Lugansk. Ukraine.
- Shemaieva, L. H. (2009). Zabezpechennia ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstva na osnovi upravlinnia stratehichnoiu vzaiemodiieiu z sub’iektamy zovnishn’oho seredovyscha. [Ensuring the economic security of the enterprise based on the management of strategic interaction with the subjects of the environment]. Rada nats. bezpeky i oborony Ukrainy, Nats. in-t probl. mizhnar. bezpeky. NUPMB. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Hnylytska, L., Gavrylychenko, I., Melnyk, S., Illiashenko, O., Rudnichenko, Ye., Havlovska, N. (2021). Optimization of information analytical support for assessing the reliability of counterparties from the standpoint of economic security. TEM JOURNAL – Technology, Education, Management, Informatics. №10(1), R. 292-297. DOI: 10.18421/TEM101‐36.
- Lahodiienko, V.V. (2019). «Food security of the Black Sea region: state, tendencies, prospects». Economic and Food Security of Ukraine. № 6(3-4), рр. 16-25. https://doi.org/10.15673/efs.v6i3-4.1282
The article was received 22.07.2021