JEL classification: L53
Introduction. An important place in the economic security of the enterprise is the assessment of its condition and level, justified by the need to reliably assess the degree of risk of business processes or individual changes, including transformational ones, and assess the ability of the economic security system to effectively deal with real dangers and their destructive consequences. In the adaptation conditions of the economic security system of the enterprise to functioning in the period of transformational transformations, it is actual to carry out an estimation of its ability within the limits of the general estimation of system of economic security. The relevance of this study is also confirmed by the insufficient level of coverage of this issue in the scientific literature and the practical vector of application.
The purpose of this article is to substantiate the methodological approach to assessing the ability of the economic security of the enterprise to operate in transformation.
Results. This article substantiates the need to assess the ability of the economic security system of the enterprise to counteract the possible threats of transformations or to eliminate their destructive consequences. The criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of the adaptive system of economic security of the enterprise are determined. The use of a methodical approach to assessing the ability of the system through testing is proposed. The technique of testing the ability of the economic security system of the enterprise is formed. The structure of the basic test of an ability estimation of economic security system of the enterprise is offered. An example of test questions of the basic test of assessing the capacity of the economic security system is given. Schemes of interpretation of results of an ability estimation of economic security system which has four levels of an estimation and allows to model acceptance of operational and strategic decisions in the management system of economic security of the enterprise are offered.
Conclusions. The method of assessing the state and level of economic security of a modern enter-prise needs to be improved due to the need to adapt the economic security system to functioning in transformations. The proposed methodological approach to assessing the capacity of the econo-mic security system is of practical importance and can be used in enterprises of various industries. A real assessment of the ability of the economic security system of the enterprise to counteract the probable threats of transformations or to eliminate their destructive consequences is the basis for making effective management decisions on the application of preventive security measures.
Ключові слова: economic security, assessment of the economic security, capacity of the system, transformations, enterprise.
- Bandurka, O. M. (2003). Osnovy ekonomichnoi bezpeky. [Fundamentals of economic securit].: Vyd-vo nats. un-tu vnutr. sprav. Kharkiv.
- Voropaj, V. A. (2013). «Analysis of methodical approaches to assessing the state and level of economic security of the enterprise». Kul’tura narodov Prychernomor’ia. № 257, рр. 190–195.
- Donets’, L. I., Vaschenko, N. V. (2008). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemstva. [Economic security of the enterprise]. Tsentr uchbovoi literatury. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Diachenko, K. S. (2015). «Methodical approaches to an estimation of a level of economic safety of the enterprises of building branch». Tekhnolohycheskyj audyt y rezervy proyzvodstva. № 4(5), рр.31-36.
- Ibrahimov, E. E. (2015). «Systematization of methodical approaches to assessing the level of economic security of the enterprise». Naukovyj Visnyk Khersons’koho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky. Issue 13. Part 1, pp. 90-92.
- Kamlyk, M. I. (2005). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemnyts’koi diial’nosti: ekonomiko-pravovyj aspekt. [Economic security of entrepreneurial activity: economic and legal aspect]. Atika. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Kozachenko, H. V., Ponomarev, V. P., Liashenko, O. M. (2003). Ekonomycheskaia bezopasnost’ predpryiatyia: suschnost’ y mekhanyzm obespechenyia. [Economic security of the enterprise: essence and mechanism of maintenance]. Lybra. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Melikhova, T. O. (2018). «Assessment of the level of financial security of the enterprise as the main component of economic security: generalization of existing methodological approaches and critical analysis». Problemy systemnoho pidkhodu v ekonomitsi. Issue № 1(63), pp. 87-91.
- Modeliuvannia ekonomichnoi bezpeky: derzhava, rehion, pidpryiemstvo. [Modeling of economic security: state, region, enterprise]. (2006). Heiets’, V. M., Kyzym, M. O., Klebanova, T. S., Cherniak, O. I. ta in. Inzhek. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Frolova, L. V., Rozhenko, O. V. (2016). «Methodical approaches to the assessment of economic security of the enterprise». Aktual’ni problemy ekonomiky. №3(177), рр. 199-209.
- Tkachuk, H. O. (2020). «Methodical approaches to the assessment of the level of danger of transformational transformations of the enterprise. State and regions». Derzhava ta rehiony. Seriia: Ekonomika ta pidpryiemnytstvo. Issue №1 (112), pp. 125-130.
- Mudrak, R.P., Lahodiienko, V.V., Lahodiienko, N.V. (2018). «Impact of aggregate costs on national production». Economic Annals-XXI. №172(7-8), pp. 44-50.
- Mudrak, R., Nyzhnyk, I., Lagodiienko, V., Lagodiienko, N. (2019) Impact of Seasonal Production on the Dynamics of Prices for Meat and Dairy Products in Ukraine. TEM Journal. Volume 8, Issue 4, Pages 1159-1168. DOI: 10.18421/TEM84-08.
- Lagodiienko, V. V., Sukhanova, A. V. (2019). «Characteristics of economic safety of enterprises and assessment of the main indicators of safety». Visnyk Kharkivs’koho natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu sil’s’koho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka, Seriia «Ekonomichni nauky». Vol. 206, pp. 305–318.
The article was received 11.03.2020