JEL classification: L26; M31
Introduction. The article is devoted to the study of management and marketing aspects of the theoretical and methodological foundations of entrepreneurship in the context of globalization. Based on the study, it was emphasized that in times of crisis and adverse environment, to the greatest adaptation and survival in unstable conditions are able to enterprises with progressive innovative ideas.
The aim of the study was to study of management and marketing aspects of the theoretical and methodological foundations of entrepreneurship in the context of globalization.
Results. The necessity to study the paradigm of coevolutionary connections between innovation and entrepreneurship from the standpoint of transformation of economic theory is proved. The impulses of the emergence of the phenomenon of entrepreneurship in the world and in modern Ukraine, which served as an impetus for the development of entrepreneurship and led to changes in the traditional social paradigm of entrepreneurship in the scientific world. It is shown that evolutionary changes demonstrate the close dependence of effective business development on innovations, which are producers of positive changes in the business environment, the engine of transformation of routine or traditional entrepreneurship into innovative and cause increased competitiveness of enterprises. Emphasis is placed on the fact that in times of crisis and adverse external environment, enterprises with progressive innovative ideas are capable of the greatest adaptation and survival under unstable conditions. The fundamental differences between the traditional form of business and innovation are analyzed, on this basis the main imperatives of strategic management of innovation as a managed process are determined.
Conclusions. The definition of innovative entrepreneurship is proposed, which means a creative, creative and always risky type of business in an unstable environment, which manifests itself as a complex logical process of expanded economic reproduction, which is carried out by a legal entity or individual and aimed at implementing innovative projects, innovative methods of organization. labor, production of a fundamentally new product, service, technology, and the result of such activities is to make a profit due to commercialization and the achievement of public utility.
Keywords: management, marketing, system, development, entrepreneurship, globalization.
- Arefiev, S.O. (2018). “Conceptual approach to the formation of adaptive management in the enterprise”, Visnyk KNUTD, 6, pp. 372-376.
- Hnatenko, I. (2018). “Definition of innovations as tools of national entrepreneurship”. Naukovyy visnyk Odesʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu imeni I. I. Mechnykova. Seriya «Ekonomika». 23, 5 (70). pp. 38-42.
- Hnatenko, I. (2018). “The Impact of National Innovative Entrepreneurship on Sustainable Development of the Labor Market”, Visnyk Khersonskoho derzhavnoho universytetu-Bulletin of the Kherson State University, 32, pp. 69-72.
- Hnatenko, I. (2018). “Methodological bases of institutional analysis of the national system of innovative entrepreneurship”, Ekonomichnyj visnyk Zaporizjkoji derzhavnoji inzhenernoji akademiji-Economic Bulletin of Zaporizhzhya State Engineering Academy, 6(18), pp. 70-74.
- Loyak, L.M. (2016). “The role of innovation in the development of small business”. Sotsialʹno-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrayiny. vol. 1. pp. 110-114.
- Brockova, K., Rossokha, V., Chaban, V., Zos-Kior, M., Hnatenko, I., Rubezhanska, V. (2021). Economic mecha-nism of optimizing the innovation investment program of the development of agro-industrial production, Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development, 43.1, pp. 129-135.
- Guo, D., Guo, Y. (2016). Government-subsidized R & D and firm innovation: evidence from China, Research Policy, 45(6), pp. 1129-1144.
- Kozhukhіvska, R., Parubok, N., Petrenko, N., Podzihun, S., Udovenko, I. (2017). Methods of assessment of efficiency of creating regional innovative clusters for dynamic development of economics, Investment Management and Financial Innovations, 14 (3), pp. 302-312.
- Swanson, L. (2017). Entrepreneurship and Innovation Toolkit. Saskatoon: University of Saskatchewan. 158 р.
- Zos-Kior, M., Hnatenko, I., Isai, O., Shtuler, I., Samborskyi, O., Rubezhanska, V. (2020). Management of Efficiency of the Energy and Resource Saving Innovative Projects at the Processing Enterprises, Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development, 42.4, pp. 504-515.
The article was received 25.04.2021