УДК [631:334]: 001.8
JEL classification: E 27; L 22; O 13; Q 10; Q 13
Introduction. The strategic imperatives of guaranteeing food security of the state, preserving rural areas, increasing efficiency of agricultural production and its competitiveness in the context of globalization actualize economic and social problems, which can only be solved on the basis of integration relations, in the system of which all agricultural producers are involved.
Purpose. The goal of the research is to form the theoretical and methodological bases for development of the integration relations in the agrarian sector of economy.
Methods. During the study, the such methods were used: abstract-logical, monographic, generalization, system analysis and synthesis, graphic.
Results. The theoretical bases of integration relations development in the agrarian sector of economy are disclosed. It is proved that the integration relations in the agrarian sector of the economy are the separate economic category, a metatype of the economic relations, which are integrally connected with the system of productive forces’ development. The methodological basis of the integration relations in the agrarian sector of economy is created by its formalized structuring, systematization, specification and verification of the principles, laws and regularities of development of the integration and quasiintegration relations, their system and organizational properties and functions of integration interaction. Scientific and practical approaches to estimation of the integration’s level in the agrarian sector of the economy are systematized. The model of economic growth in the agrarian sector of economy based on neoindustrial development of the integration relations is created. The theoretical and methodological principles of system strategic management of the integration relations in the agrarian sector of economy are improved. The concept of grocery integration development is proved, continuum of its strategy is developed, and the methodological basis of the strategic choice is specified. The mechanism of innovative and integration development of the agrarian sector of Ukrainian economy on the contract bases is improved. Models, organizational and economic principles of all economic operators’ involvement into the integration relations in the agrarian sector of economy, in particular based on production contracting, are developed. The strategic directions of regulating development of the integration relations in the agrarian sector of economy are justified and conceptual principles of rental policy in this system are disclosed.
Keywords: integration; integration relations; development; agrarian sector of the economy; contracting; rent; neoindustrialization.
- Engelgardt,A. (1970). “Integratizm is a path from simple to complex in the knowledge of life phenomena”. Voprosy filosofii, no. 11, pp. 103–115.
- Ekonomichna entsyklopediia [Economic encyclopedia]. (2002). Vol. 3. In Havrylyshyn,D. (ed.). Akademiia. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Klasteryzatsiia – vahomyi faktor pidvyshchennia konkurentospromozhnosti ekonomiky Ukrainy [Clustering is a significant factor in improving the competitiveness of the Ukrainian economy]. (2014). In Oskolskyi, V. V. (ed.). Serzh. К Ukraine.
- Hutorov, A. O. (2016). Rozvytok intehratsiinykh vidnosyn v ahrarnomu sektori ekonomiky [Development of the integration relations in the agrarian sector of economy]. Sik Hrup Ukraina. К Ukraine.
- Hutorov, A. O. (2017). Rozvytok vyrobnychoi kontraktatsii v ahrarnomu sektori ekonomiky [Development of the production contracting in the agrarian sector of economy]. Smuhasta typohrafiia. Ukraine.
- Ledeneva, M. V. (2011). “Raw material foreign trade specialization of Russia: calculation of added value losses”. Natcionalnye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost, vol. 7, issue 23, pp. 47–58.
- Heiets, V. M. (2009). Suspilstvo, derzhava, ekonomika: fenomenolohiia vzaiemodii ta rozvytku [Society, state, economy: phenomenology of interaction and development]. IEF. К Ukraine.
- Gusakov, V. G. and Zapolskii, M. I. (2012) Nauchnye osnovy sozdaniia produktovykh kompanii [Scientific basics of creating food companies]. Navuka. Minsk. Belarus.
- Ukrainska model ahrarnoho rozvytku ta yii sotsioekonomichna pereoriientatsiia [Ukrainian model of agrarian development and its socio-economic reorientation]. (2012). In Heiets, V. M., Borodina, O. M. and Prokopa, I. V. (ed.). IEF. К Ukraine.
The article was received 20.01.2019