Introduction. The nature of the changes taking place around the world today is highly dynamic and often unpredictable, which, on the one hand, creates great opportunities for economic actors, and on the other, it is the time of potential threats. It is urgent to solve the scientific problem of transformation domestic enterprises into a state of a system-perfect business organization, by means of an appropriate strategy, in order to be able to compete in the global market and take a worthy place in the global market environment.
The purpose of the article is to highlight the fundamental provisions of the industrial enterprise transforming strategy into a state of a system-perfect business organization.
Results. The essence of the transformation enterprise strategy into the state of a system-perfect business organization is revealed and the key stages of this strategy development are highlighted, as well as the improved system model of the enterprise parametric identification as a system-perfect business organization for the transformation strategy development.
Conclusions. The achievements of domestic industrial enterprises of system perfection through the appropriate transformation strategy development are a prerequisite for their further functioning and the formation of opportunities for development in a global competitive environment. The developed theoretical and methodological approach will contribute to this.
Keywords: strategy, system-perfect business organization, industrial enterprises, transformation, system model of parametric identification.
- Ponomarenko, V. S. (1999). Strategichne upravlinnya pidpry`yemstvom. [Strategic management of the enterprise]. Osnova. Ukraine.
- Dligach, (2012). «System-reflexive strategic marketing management». Menedzhment. Marketing. pp. 102–115.
- Chernigovskaja, T. V. Scientific lectures. Available at: https://www.pryamaya.ru/tatyana_chernigovskaya
- Shvab, K. (2016). Chetvertaja promyshlennaja revoljucija. [The Fourth Industrial Revolution]. «Jeksmo». Ukraine.
- Kobzev, P. M. (2009). «System analysis of the created alternative hierarchies of organizational and economic systems». Ekonomika rozvy`tku. no. 4 (52). pp. 24–29.
- Gagarinov,A. V. and Kobzev, P. M., Kotljar A. A. (2015). «Anthropogenic system catastrophe of the twentieth century: essence, causes, consequences». Biznes Inform. no. pp. 8–15.
- Kobzev,P. M. (2005). «System approach to the improvement of state administration and local self-government». Upravlinnya rozvy`tkom. 2. pp. 13–16.
- Shwab K. The Global Competitiveness Report 2018. Available at: http://wwwweforum.org/docs/GCR2018/05FullReport/TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport2018.pdf
- Merkulov, N. N. (2005). «Methodology of transformation of domestic enterprises». Jekonomika Kryma. Simferopol’. no. 5. pp. 18–21.
- Kobzev, P. M. (2004). «Determination of the level of system perfection of the enterprise on the basis of a hierarchical model of estimation indices». Upravlinnya rozvy`tkom. no. 1. pp. 31–39.
- Gavkalova, N. L., Gagarinov, O. V. (2017). «Conceptual bases of development of the strategy of transformation of the enterprise into the state of systemically perfect business organization». Ekonomika rozvy`tku. no. 3 (83). pp. 74–85.
- Surmin, Ju. P. (2003). Teorija sistem i sistemnyj analiz. [Theory of systems and system analysis]. MAUP. К Ukraine.
- Gagarinov, O. V. (2016). «Scientific-practical approaches to the transformation of enterprises». Actual problems of innovative economy. no. 4. pp. 48–55.
- Kobzev, P. M. (2011). «Information support of strategic management of the enterprise on the basis of the system approach». Strategiya ekonomichnogo rozvy`tku Ukrayiny`.28. pp. 111–120.
- Gagarinov, A. V. and Kobzev, P. M. (2013). «System model of assessing the level of integration of the properties of the system elements of an enterprise». Bіznes Іnform.5. pp. 246–253.
- GagarinovA., Kobzev P., Kotliar A. (2013). Management of company’s strategic changes on the basis of its system diagnostics. Economics & Management: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference of Young Scientists EM-2013. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2013. Electronic edition on CD-ROM. pp. 136–139.
- Gagary`nov,A. V. (2016). «Cultural phenomenon and its role in the transformation of the post-Soviet state system of Ukraine’s governance: the main archetypes of sustainable development». Arxety`pika i derzhavne upravlinnya: vy`kly`ky` ta ry`zy`ky` suspil`noyi transformaciyi: zb. nauk. pr. peremozhciv i krashhy`x avtoriv Chetvertogo mizhnar. konkursu molody`x ucheny`x. [Archetype and public administration: challenges and risks of social transformation: sciences of winners and best authors of the fourth international competition of young scientists]; (28 May 2016). pp. 7-16. К Ukraine.
The article was received 12.08.2018