JEL classification: E22; H54; Q14
Introduction. The article substantiates the important role of the state in the investments attracting process in the agricultural sector development. The modern development of the agricultural sector at all levels cannot be implemented effectively in the face of significant transformational changes, global challenges and complex economic environment. Agrarian business entities need investment state-level support for reproduction processes in order to enhance their competitiveness, which in general will have a positive impact on all other related industries.
The purpose of the article is to investigate the necessity for government involvement in the process of attracting investment in the agricultural sector development.
Results. The factors that influence the investment process in the agricultural sector are distinguished: those that depend on the producer and those that do not depend on him. The levers of direct and indirect regulation of the investment environment by the state are determined. The role of state regulation and support of the agro-industrial complex in Ukraine is weakened, as opposed to the examples of European countries. The experience of financing agricultural enterprises in Germany is generalized. When substantiating the directions of state regulation in the agrarian sphere, it is advisable to take into account the experience of the countries with economies in transition (Poland, Slovenia, etc.), which implies the refusal of continuous support in the direction of the certain measures introduction to stimulate the agrarian business subjects activity by the state.
Conclusions. The lack of sufficient internal financial resources requires using of the international investment cooperation experience, taking into account its positive and negative sides that take place in the socio-economic life of other countries. Analysis of Ukrainian comparative advantages in the international labor division, the dynamics of foreign direct investment in the main branches of its economy, their geographical and sectoral structure prove the feasibility of using foreign direct investment as a suitable form of international investment cooperation.
Key words: appraisal, investments, projects, investments, regional development, investment attraction, state support, investing.
- Dem’ianenko, S. I., Khorunzhyj, M. J., Bobrova, O. H. (2006). Ekonomika i orhanizatsiia ahropromyslovykh formuvan’. [Economy and organization of agro-industrial formations]. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Lagodiyenko, N. V. (2011). «Investigation of regional peculiarities of development of investment processes in agro-industrial production». Biznes-Navigator: naukovo-vy`robny`chy`j zhurnal Mizhnarodnogo universy`tetu biznesu i prava. № 1. рр. 95-99.
- Zadykhina, Ye. (2010). Osnovni zasady investytsijnoi diial’nosti pidpryiemstv APK. [The basic principles of investment activity of agricultural enterprises: dissertation]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. 08.00.04. Mizhnar. universytet biznesu i prava, Kherson. Ukraine.
- Lanchenko, Ye. O. (2005). «Formation and implementation of investment policy in the agrarian sector of the Ukrainian economy». Ahroinkom. no. 11-12, pp. 59–64.
- Onehina, (2005). «Changing the agrarian paradigm and state agrarian policy in developed countries». Ekonomika Ukrainy. no. 11, pp. 65.
- Dubrova D. Derzhavne rehuliuvannia sil’s’kohospodars’koho vyrobnytstva. [State regulation of agricultural production]. Ph.D. Thesis : 08.00.03. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Nepochatenko, O. O. (2003). «Modern problems of crediting agricultural». Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’ Umans’koho derzhavnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Issue 56, pp. 130–138.
- Handruev, A. (1983). Den’gi v jekonomike sovremennogo kapitalizma. [Money in the Economy of Modern Capitalism]. Mysl’. Moscow. Russia.
- Chornyj, V. (2009). «On the issue of attracting investment resources in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine». Halyts’kyj ekonomichnyj visnyk. no. 2, pp. 177–180.
- Alfer’ev, V. P. (2010). «Economic regulation of the agricultural resources market in the conditions of financial crisis». Tehnika i oborudovanie dlja sela. 1, pp. 13–15.
- Barbasov, (2001). «Leasing operations with agricultural machinery». APK: Jekonomika, upravlenie. no. 8, pp. 61–66.
- Lishanskij, M. L., Krush, Z. A., Maslova, I. B. (2004). Finansy sel’skohozjajstvennyh predprijatij. [Finance of agricultural enterprises]. KolosS. Russia.
- Tolmachev, V. (2008). Investicionnaja privlekatel’nost’ v sisteme korporativnogo upravlenija predprijatiem. Sobstvennost’ i rynok. no. 3, pp.11.
- Plekhanov, O. (2010). Naukove zabezpechennia derzhavnoho upravlinnia ahropromyslovym vyrobnytstvom v Ukraini. [Scientific support of state management of agro-industrial production in Ukraine: dissertation]. Ph.D. Thesis : 25.00.02. Кiev. Ukraine
- Levchenko,N. M. (2009). «Principles of state regulation of investment development of agroindustrial complex in terms of integration into the European space». Ahrosvit. 11, pp. 36-42.
- Shpak, V. (2006). Rozvytok ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva v rehioni. [Development of agro-industrial production in the region]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. 08.07.02. Cherkas’kyj derzh. tekhnolohichnyj un-t, Cherkasy. Ukraine.
- Lagodiyenko,V. V. (2013). «Realization of investment support of innovative activity in the food industry». Biznes–Navigator: naukovo-vy`robny`chy`j zhurnal Mizhnarodnogo universy`tetu biznesu i prava. no 2 (31). pp. 178-183.
- Lahodiienko, V. V., Stoian, O. Yu. (2008). «State, problems and prospects of attracting foreign investments in the economy of Mykolaiv region». Tavrijs’kyj naukovyj visnyk. Issue 59. pp. 255-263.
- Koval’ov V. (2005). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia investytsijnoi diial’nosti v umovakh rynkovoho rozvytku ahrarnoi sfery. [State regulation of investment activity in the conditions of market development of agrarian sphere]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. 08.01.01. Dnipropetrovs’kyj derzh. ahrarnyj un-t., Dnipropetrovs’k. Ukraine.
The article was received 03.12.2018