JEL classification: F13; Q17
The purpose of the article is to study the features of the elements of the marketing complex to promote the IT service in the conditions of becoming a knowledge society and information economy in the context of the implementation of tasks of entrepreneurial activity. It is substantiated that the development of a marketing complex, which includes the following elements: IT services as a commodity, price of IT services, channels of distribution of IT services and system of promotion of IT services to the market, is central to the structure of marketing activities in the field of IT services. It is emphasized that the development of an IT service as an element of the marketing complex is a process of developing a new IT service, and more broadly, a new product. It is established that the pricing policy of an enterprise in the system of entrepreneurial activities is reduced to choosing the most effective method of pricing and developing a pricing strategy. The choice of pricing strategy is determined by the position of the enterprise in the market, the peculiarity of IT services, existing restrictions on access for potential consumers, psychological aspects of the perception of the service and the activity of the enterprise. The functions of the IT service distribution channels have been systematized based on the tasks faced by the intermediaries involved in the process of meeting the demand for IT services in order to ensure their accessibility for consumers. As distribution channels are an important component of an IT services marketing suite, when selecting partners to build an effective IT sales channel system, you need to evaluate the potential and direction of each channel’s participants’ future development, financial performance, cooperative capacity, reputational risks, related to future cooperation. It is established that the formation of a marketing complex in the field of IT services promotion has a corresponding specificity, which is due to the peculiarities of the IT services themselves and their provision, the main types of which in modern conditions are consulting and outsourcing. The main factors influencing the acquisition of IT outsourcing services by enterprises are the need to implement IT projects in a timely manner using the advanced technologies of IT service providers.
Keywords: marketing complex, IT service, entrepreneurship, information economy.
- Lashmanova, N.V. (2010). Informacionnye sistemy marketinga. [Marketing information systems]. Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Kulynych, O.O., Vojtko, S.V. Napriamy rozvytku IKT-sfery u zabezpechenni nalezhnoho rivnia konkurentospromozhnosti na mizhnarodnomu rynku IT-posluh [Directly develop the ICT sphere in the secure competitive level of competitiveness on the international IT service market]. Ukrainian. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/eui_ 2014_1_60.pdf.
- Harkavenko, S.S. (2014). Marketynh. [Marketing]. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- The IT UKRAINE. IT services and software R&D in Europe’s rising tech nation від AVentures Capital та Ukraine Digital News. English Available at: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/it-ukraine-it-services-and-software-r-d-in-europe-s-rising-tech-nation
- Software Development in Ukraine, Poland, Belarus and Romania in 2019. English Available at: https://www.capital-times.com/news/software-development-in-ukraine-poland-belarus-and-romania
- Rozvytok ukrains’koi IT-industrii: analitychnyj zvit [Rosvitok Ukrainian IT-Industry: analitic sound] Ukrainian. Available at: https://brdo.com.ua/doslidzhennya-rynku-rozrobky-programnogo-zabezpechennya-2018/
- Kopan, Т. Marketing of telecommunication and information technologies: world and national dimensions. Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. 2019. Volume 4. № 4. рр. 32–40.
The article was received 19.12.2019