JEL classification: Q43; O13; Q12
Introduction. This article presents a study of the role of the modern energy market in the management of resource conservation and resource efficiency of competitive enterprises in the agri-food sector of Ukraine. The study uses monographic, economic-statistical and abstract-logical scientific methods of economic research.
The purpose of this article is a comprehensive study of the role of the energy market in the management of resource conservation and resource efficiency of competitive enterprises in the agri-food sector.
Results. The article proves that the effective development of domestic agricultural enterprises largely depends on the stability of the production needs of diesel fuel and gasoline, it should be noted that the key role is played by the stability of prices for these types of energy resources. The modern world tendencies of hydrocarbons use and products of their processing taking into account resource saving and resource efficiency are investigated. The current directions of energy saving and ways to save fuel and lubricants are formed, the problems of their use in the agricultural sector of Ukraine are investigated. Factors influencing the national energy market are systematized, taking into account the specifics of agricultural production. The structuring of fuel consumption in agricultural enterprises of Ukraine and fuel consumption in agriculture in physical units is carried out, the receipt and availability of gasoline and diesel fuel in national agricultural enterprises are analyzed. The dynamics of prices for the main types of fuel used for agricultural production is analyzed.
Conclusions. The scientific novelty in this article is the systematization of fuel suppliers in the regional market, which made it possible to identify their dependence on industrial and financial groups. The offered possibilities of own capacities use for storage of oil products in the agricultural enterprises have practical value in the presented scientific research. Prospects for further research in this area should be directed to such an important area of educing the use of fuels and lubricants as the use of modern technologies for basic tillage and soil preparation for crops.
Key words: energy market, management, resource saving, resource efficiency, competitive, enterprises in the agricultural field.
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. URL: http://ukrstat.gov.ua
- Fedirets, О. V., Gordivska, S., Dekovets, K. O. (2019). «Factors influencing the management of logistics of production». Economic forum. no. 2, pp. 190-197.
- Fedirets, О. V., Yaremchuk, A., Korsunskaya, D. Ye. (2018). «Energy management and its importance in agricultural enterprises». Economic forum. no. 4, pp. 132-138.
- Bilan, Y., Zos-Kior, M., Nitsenko, V., Sinelnikau, U., Ilin, V. (2017). Projecting the social component of the efficient management of land resources. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues. vol. 7. no. 2, 287-300.
- Hnatenko,, Kuksa, I., Shtuler, I., Orlova-Kurilova, O., Rubezhanska, V. (2019). «Innovation cluster as a mechanism for ensuring the enterprises interaction in the innovation sphere». Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. no.41 (4), pp. 487-500.
- Hnatenko,, Petryk, O., Semenov, A., Samiilenko, A., Rubezhanska, V., Patsarniuk, O. (2020). Conceptual model for assessing the investment attractiveness of innovative projects of industrial enterprises. Accounting. no. 6 (7), pp. 1345–1350.
- Vdovenko,M. (2015). Mechanisms of regulatory policy application in agriculture. Economic Annals-XXI. no. 5–6, pp. 53–56.
- Vdovenko,, Deriy, J., Seliverstova, L., Kurmaiev, P. (2019). Formation of the Information Economy: organizational and financial aspects. International Journal of Supply Chain Management. vol. 8. no. 4, pp. 956–961.
The article was received 21.09.2020