JEL classification: P45
Introduction. At all historical stages of the state’s development, foreign economic activity has influenced the solution of economic problems at various levels: the national economy as a whole, separate regions, associations, and enterprises. As part of the general structure of the national economy, foreign economic activity affects the improvement of domestic economic proportions, location and development of productive forces.
The purpose of the study is to substantiate the essence and content of the mechanisms of state management of foreign economic activity in the field of trade in the development of integration processes.
Results. It is established that at all historical stages of development of the state foreign economic activity influences the decision of economic problems at various levels: a national economy as a whole, separate regions, associations, the enterprises. Depending on the system of priorities of an individual state in the field of foreign economic relations, the types of foreign economic policy are distinguished. Methods and tools of state regulation of foreign trade activities of the business entity are studied.
Conclusions. It is determined that all methods of regulating foreign trade are divided into two major groups: administrative (short-term are restrictive) and economic methods. According to the results of the study, the classification of methods of regulating foreign economic activity is substantiated, where the basic features are: the form of influence; the nature of the manifestation; method of implementation; appointment; validity period, etc.
Keywords: foreign economic activity, state regulation, methods and tools of regulation, trade operations, foreign economic policy of the state, foreign trade.
- Stetsenko, Zh. V. (2010). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia zovnishn’oekonomichnoi diial’nosti v Ukraini. [State regulation of foreign economic activity in Ukraine]. Ekonomichnyj Visnyk NTUU «KPI». Available at: http://economy.kpi.ua/uk/node/145.
- Osoblyvosti publichnoho upravlinnia ta administruvannia. (2016). [Features of public administration and administration]. Bakumenko, V. D., Bondar, I. S., Hornyk, V. H., Shpachuk, V. V. KNUKiM. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Pomaza-Ponomarenko, A. L. (2016). «Administration and regulation of foreign economic activity as a function of ensuring the socio-economic development of the state». Derzhavne upravlinnia: udoskonalennia ta rozvytok. No 10. pp. 71-78.
- Zovnishn’oekonomichna diial’nist’ pidpryiemstva. (2012). [Foreign economic activity of the enterprise]. Shkurupij, O. V., Honcharenko, V. V., Artemenko, I. A. and others. Tsentr uchbovoi literatury. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Dvyhun, S. M. (2011). «Development of mechanisms of state regulation of foreign economic activity of Ukraine». Derzhavne upravlinnia: udoskonalennia ta rozvytok. No 11. pp. 35-43.
- Djumulen, I.I. (2007). Vsemirnaja torgovaja organizacija. [World Trade Organization].Jekonomika. Moscow. Russia.
- Stel’maschuk, A. M. (2000). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia ekonomiky. [State regulation of the economy]. TANH, Ternopil. Ukraine.
The article was received 10.06.2021