JEL classification: J54; Q13
Introduction. Trends of deepening and strengthening the differentiation of the global division of labor require the development of a methodology for forming networks of international production and cooperation at industrial enterprises.
The purpose of the study. The article aimed to develop a methodology for forming industrial enterprises networks of international production and cooperation focused on the fractal nesting of the world economic system and the manifestation of emergence during the movement through global production and cooperation system holarchy. Research methods: monographic, analysis, synthesis, induction, deduction, comparison.
Results. Understanding the methodology as a category concerning international production and cooperation, while forming problem, has been researched. The architectural approach and the stakeholders’ concept have been used to create a methodological basis for participants in international cooperation networks business processes integration. Value creation flows have been correlated with business process owners’ ability to promote such flows through the Archimate modeling language. International cooperation has been considered simultaneously as a project to ensure the emergence of a given value at the exit of the global value chain and as a set of processes to promote such value at its life cycle stages. The aggregate model for determining the possibilities of cooperation in international industrial cooperation adapted to the integration participants’ national jurisdiction has been developed.
Conclusions. International production cooperation has been presented in combining systems and practices to ensure consumer value to the global market. The technology of joint implementation of target system promotion practices through the life cycle stages has been substantiated. The target system’s life cycle stages have been correlated with the intensity of international cooperation networks participants’ essential practices implementation. Production cooperation has been reduced to the formation of a set of services that describe the parameters of holons’ behavior of the international economic space in the external environment. The requirement of life cycles following has been presented as a mandatory condition and restriction on the global value chains formation within the industrial enterprises’ international cooperation framework.
Key words: international cooperation, production cooperation networks, service paradigm, life cycle, architectural modeling.
- Anisimov, O.S. (2007). Metodologiya: sushchnost’ i sobytiya [Methodology: essence and events]. Nauka. Moscow. Russia.
- Baskakov A.YA. (2006). Metodologiya nauchnogo issledovaniya. [Scientific research methodology]. MAUP. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Batovrin, V.K., Bakhturin, D.A. (2012). Upravleniye zhiznennym tsiklom tekhnicheskikh sistem [Lifecycle management of technical systems]. «Tsentr strategicheskikh razrabotok» Severo-Zapad. St. Petersburg. Russia.
- Burkhanova, I.V. (2007). Teoriya statistiki. [The theory of statistics]. EKSMO. Moscow. Russia.
- Dykanʹ, V.V. (2013). «Theoretical bases of integration development of enterprises of do-mestic machine-building». Visnyk ekonomiky transportu i promyslovosti. № 43. pp. 119-124.
- Ivanov, D.A. (2006). Logistika. Strategicheskaya kooperatsiya [Logistics. Strategic cooperation]. Vershina. Moscow. Russia.
- Kal’noy, I.I., Sandulov, YU.A. (2003) Filosofiya dlya aspirantov. [Philosophy for graduate students]. Izdatel’stvo «Lan’». St. Petersburg. Russia.
- Sheresheva, M.YU. (2014). Metodologiya issledovaniya setevykh form organizatsii biznesa. [Research methodology of network forms of business organization]. Izd.dom Vysshey shkoly ekonomiki. Moscow. Russia.
- Novikov, A.M., Novikov, D.A. (2007). Metodologiya [Methodology]. SINTEG. Moscow. Russia.
- Pylypenko, A.A. (2008). Stratehichna intehratsiya pidpryyemstv: teoretychni osnovy, mekhanizm upravlinnya ta modelyuvannya rozvytku. [Strategic integration of enterprises: theoretical foundations, management mechanism and development modeling]. VD «Inzhek». Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Prigozhin, A.I. (2003). Metody razvitiya organizatsiy. [Organization development methods]. MTSFER. Moscow. Russia.
- Sokolenko, S.I. (2002). Proizvodstvennyye sistemy globalizatsii: Seti. Al’yansy. Partnerstva. Klastery: Ukrainskiy kontekst [Manufacturing systems of globalization: Networks. Alliances. Partnerships. Clusters: Ukrainian context]. Logos. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Tsyrel’chuk, N.A., Tsyrel’chuk, I.N., Tsyrel’chuk, N.N. (2008). Refleksivnoye upravleniye [Reflexive control]. MGVRK. Minsk. Belarus.
- Chukhray, N., Hirna, O. (2007). Formuvannya lantsyuha postavok: pytannya teoriyi i praktyky. [Formation of the supply chain: questions of theory and practice]. Lʹviv. Intelekt-Zakhid. Ukraine.
- Chukhray, N.I. (2011). «Cooperation as a strategy for the functioning of enterprises in the innovation market». Vostochno-Evropeyskyy zhurnal peredovykh tekhnolohyy. № 1(5), pp.20-22.
- ISO/IEC 24744:2014 Software engineering – Metamodel for development methodologies. Available at: https://www.iso.org/ru/standard/62644.html.
- Value Delivery Modeling Language (VDML ver. 1.1). Available at: https://www.omg.org/spec/VDML.
- Camarinha-Matos,L. (2008). Collaborative networks: reference modelling. New York: Springer.
- Guide to the Systems Engineering Body of Knowledge (SEBoK). Available at: https://www.sebokwiki.org/w/images/sebokwiki-farm!w/8/8d/SEBoKv1.4_full.pdf.
- ISO 42010 «Systems and software engineering – Architecture description». Available at: http://www.iso-architecture.org/ieee-1471/.
- McClellan М. (2000) Collaborative manufacturing: using real-time information to support the supply chain. London: CRC Press.
- Seifert D. (2003) Collaborative planning, forecasting, and Replenishment: How to Create a Supply Chain Advantage. AMACOM. New York. USA.
- The ArchiMate 3.1 Specification. Available at: http://pubs.opengroup.org/architecture/archimate3-doc/toc.html.
The article was received 18.09.2020