JEL classification: C 53; Q 10
Introduction. The state of the modern economic environment requires the introduction of control in the management of agricultural enterprises. The control is aimed at identifying potential or existing adverse economic situations in the enterprise.
The purpose of scientific research is to develop application areas of prognostic tools for monitoring and control in the management of agricultural enterprises.
Results. The reason for the emergence and implementation of the control concept in the activities of agricultural enterprises is determined. It is established that the control system is characterized by recording information about past events and focus on the future. The reasons that determine the need for control are described. The role of control in the agricultural enterprise management is substantiated. The essence of control information technology in enterprise management is determined. An expert assessment of the cost structure for the implementation of the automated information system project was conducted. The approach to the choice of the automated information system is substantiated. Features and advantages of the most widespread automated information systems are described. It is proved that control is one of the most modern and effective enterprise management systems. The potential possibility of control to improve the performance of domestic agricultural enterprises has been identified. The role of control in marketing activity of agrarian business subjects in the conditions of market relations is allocated. An overview of the main control tools in the agricultural enterprises management is given. The purpose of control in the context of operational and strategic plans is outlined. Objects of analysis for formation of information base of control are allocated. The main tasks of marketing control in the agricultural enterprises activities are described.
Conclusions. The integration of control and monitoring tools is necessary to obtain the desired effect in any management subsystem. Such integration has a positive effect on the economic efficiency of agricultural entities and helps to increase the level of decisions validity.
Keywords: monitoring, control, enterprise management, agrarian business entity, automated information systems, marketing activities.
- Dankevych, Ye., Dankevych, Ye. M. (2019). «Monitoring of agricultural lands with the use of remote sensing systems». Ekonomika APK. no. 8. pp. 27.
- Dorohan’-Pysarenko, O. (2014). «Anti-crisis monitoring of the financial condition of agricultural enterprises». Visnyk Poltavs’koyi derzhavnoyi ahrarnoyi akademiyi. no. 4. pp. 71-74.
- Kotykova, I., Didur, K. H. (2017). «Monitoring of competitiveness of agriculture of the region is a necessary component of European integration processes». Ahrosvit. no.1. pp. 8-14.
- Kravchuk, O., Karabanov, O. V. (2016). «Diagnosis and monitoring of agrarian business entities». Ukrayins’kyy zhurnal prykladnoyi ekonomiky. Vol. 1. no. 4. pp. 56-64.
- Mulyar, S. (2017). «Implementation of methods and models of crisis diagnosis in the practice of agricultural enterprises». Ekonomika ta derzhava. no. 4. pp. 41-45.
- Savchuk, P. «Financial diagnostics of the enterprise and support of managerial decisions». Available at: http://www.cfin.ru/finanalysis/reports/finan_management.shtml.
- Sydorenko-Mel’nyk, M. (2013). «The role of financial diagnostics in the enterprise». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. no. 4(1). pp. 15-19.
- Sych, M., Khot’ko, T. V. «Diagnosis of efficiency of enterprise activity». Available at: http://jrnl.nau.edu.ua/index.php/PPEI/article/view/2531.global-national.in.ua/issue-16-2017.