JEL classification: Q13; M31
Introduction. The problem of optimization of grain processing depends on factors from the consumer market and from suppliers of raw grain, which is a limitation of the possible intensification and increase of grain products processing efficiency. Existing models cannot account for the entire sequence of changes in the quality of the grain raw material for the processing plant and, therefore, cannot optimize plan marketing effect on the production of plant varieties with the aim of obtaining a given result for the long planning periods. Area, which allows us to find a solution lies in the concept of active marketing effect on grain production with specified quality load, which actualizes the subject of the study.
The purpose of this article is to test the concept model of active marketing, on the example of grain-processing enterprise.
Results. The data for economic mechanisms modeling of grain processing are calculated on the basis of information about the impact of wheat production technologies, barley and maize for grain quality, flour, grain and starch and resource potential of the enterprise for further action. The multidimensional count of the optimal strategy determination for grain-processing and agricultural enterprises has been built. The logic of implementation the category of “interest” to the processes of organization and implementation of grain-processing enterprise marketing activity has been formulated.
Conclusions. The obtained results indicate that the topical is the development of innovative models of partnership marketing and pretension marketing, focused on preventive identification of demand and technologies of its creation, which embodies the proposed model of the active marketing of impact on grain production with specified quality load.
Keywords: control system, testing model, the concept of active marketing, grain-processing enterprise.
- Balabanova, L. V. and Zaremba, V. P. (2015). Orhanizatsiia marketynhovoho upravlinnia diialnistiu pidpryiemstv: kontseptsiia, metodolohiia doslidzhennia, stratehii optymizatsii [Organization of marketing management of business activities: concept, research methodology, optimization strategy]. Donetsk. Ukrainian.
- Kanapuhin P. A. and Haustov J. I. (2004). «The system of economic interests and their role in the motivational mechanism». Vestnik VGU. Serija «Jekonomika i upravlenie». no 2, рр. 11–21.
- Kobernyuk, S. O. (2019). «Development of agrarian marketing in Ukraine». Ekonomika ta derzhava. no 5. рр. 45-48.
- Kochkina, N. Y. Markety`ngovi komunikaciyi yak instrument uzgodzhennya ekonomichny`x interesiv vy`robny`ka ta spozhy`vacha. [Marketing communications as a tool for reconciling the economic interests of the manufacturer and the consumer]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. 08.06.01. M-vo osvity` i nauky` Ukrayiny`, Ky`yivs`ky`j nacional`ny`j un-t im. Tarasa Shevchenka. KNU. Кiev.
- Lepa, R. M., Solokha, D. V. and Koverga, S. V. (2012). Marketynh ta menedzhment: metody, modeli ta instrumenty. [Marketing and management: methods, models and tools]. TOV «Skhidnyi vydavnychyi dim». Donetsk. Ukrainian.
- Lohvina, Y. M. (2014). «Modern trends in marketing development in Ukraine». Marketynh y menedzhment. no 6, рр. 21–26.
- Savytska, N. L. (2017). «Marketing in social networks: strategy and tools in B2C market». Marketynh i tsyfrovi tekhnolohii. no 1, рр. 20–33.
- Sobolieva-Tereshchenko, O. A. and Antonova, V. O. (2019). Otsinka efektyvnosti marketynhovoi diialnosti v konteksti rozbudovy prohram loialnosti pokuptsiv [Evaluation of marketing activity effectiveness in the context of customer loyalty program development]. Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). no. 5. Available at:: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=7058.
- Tarasiuk, A. V. (2019). Metodychni pidkhody do otsinky efektyvnosti marketynhovoi diialnosti ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv [Methodical approaches to estimating the efficiency of marketing activities of agrarian effects]. Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). no 9. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/pdf/9_2019/155.pdf.
- Amiri, M. A. (2016). Study of marketing strategy adopted by edible oil wholesalers in Pune city. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences. no 6(52). рр. 646-650.
The article was received 25.07.2019