The article substantiates that due to the integration of the activities of enterprises, a number of positive effects arise, among them the synergistic one. Using the system-synergetic approach as a scientific base, an idea on the most effective models for integrating enterprises and increasing their operational efficiency was formed. The most significant components that cause a synergistic effect, namely: innovative, financial, marketing, informational, strategic, environmental, – are given.
It is proved that the main indicators of the efficiency of enterprise integration can be: a reduction in transaction costs; capital cost reduction; increase in the actual value of the enterprise; synergistic effect. A method for calculating the relevant indicators is suggested, as well as an approach to determining the predicted synergistic effect on enterprises belonged to integrated system.
It was determined that the manifestation of a synergistic effect can be concluded based on the enterprises performance indicators of the integrated system. It is achieved mainly due to the scale effect, occurs as a result of covering a large number of operations and is based on lowering total costs while increasing the volume of operating activities and utilizing the capacities more fully. It has been established that integrated structures have advantages related to management, marketing and investment over other enterprises.
- Guttsayt, M. (2009). «Efficiency in financial control: the application of a general theory». Auditorskie vedomosti. no. 2. pp. 3-11.
- Kasatkin, A. Methodology of statistical evaluation of the effectiveness of personnel management. Available at: http://vestnik.uapa.ru/en/issue/2011/04/30/.
- Rastvortseva, N. and Fauzer, V. N., Zadorozhnyiy, V. N. (2011). Sotsialno-ekonomicheskaya effektivnost regionalnogo razvitiya. [Socio-economic effectiveness of regional development]. Ekon-Inform. Moscow. Russia.
- Suharev, S. (2009). Teoriya effektivnosti ekonomiki. [Theory of Economic Efficiency]. Finansyi i statistika. Moscow. Russia.
- Tyurikov, G. and Yakunin, A. S. (2011). «Otsenka sotsialnoy effektivnosti upravleniya regionom po kriteriyu kachestva zhizni naseleniya». Vestnik Voennogo universiteta. no. 1 (25). pp. 111-117.
- Orlov, M. and Yatskevich, I. V., Novitska, S. S., Potapova-SInko, N. Yu. (2013). Efekty`vnist` upravlinnya pidpry`yemstvom v galuzi zv’yazku [Effectiveness of management of enterprise in communication sector]. ONAZ Im. O.S.Popova. Odessa. Ukraine.
- Striy, A. and Golubev, A. K., Zaharchenko, L. A. (2013). «Evaluation of the effectiveness of the market activities of info-communication enterprises using marketing audit tools». Uralskiy nauchnyiy vestnik: nauchno-teoreticheskiy i prakticheskiy zhurnal. Seriya: ekonomicheskie nauki. Uralsk: «Uralnauchkniga». no. 19 (67). pp. 54-62.
- Kniazeva, A. and Zhukovskaia, R. M. (2012). «Approaches to improving the efficiency of the use of working capital of a communication enterprise». Ekonomichnyi prostir: zb. nauk. prats. no. 68. Dnipropetrovsk: PDABA. pp. 180-187.
- Erohina, A. (1999). Teoriya ekonomicheskogo razvitiya: sistemno-sinergeticheskiy podhod. [Theory of economic development: a system-synergistic approach]. Izd.-vo Tomskogo un-ta. Tomsk. Russia.
- Muratov, S. and Povarich, I. P. (2012). «Synergism and emergence: the genesis of their harmonization in economics and management». Vestnik Kemerovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Kemerovo. no. 1. pp. 271-275.
- Kniazieva, A., Maslii, N. D. (2015). «Motives and goals of integration processes at different economic levels». Naukovyi visnyk Khersonskoho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriia «Ekonomichni nauky». Kherson. Issue. 10, Ch. 2. pp. 48-53.
- Makhnovska, D. and Zhuravlova, T. O., Zhadanova, Yu. O., Petrashevska, A. D. (2012). «Strategic Alliance as a prerequisite for the creation of national clusters». Visnyk kyivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu tekhnolohii ta dyzainu. Kyiv. no. 6 (68). pp. 196-202.
The article was received 05.10.2018