JEL classification: N50; O13
Introduction. Profit management in modern companies is one of the main areas of management. It is focused on solving one of the most difficult tasks of management – maximizing the size of the company’s net financial result. The process of profit management is inextricably linked with the preparation and submission of financial statements, analytical materials, control and monitoring data. Without this information, management decisions are impossible. The formation of a comprehensive system of accounting and analytical support for profit management is a primary condition for the implementation of management tasks for the formation, distribution and use of net financial results.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the composition of the system elements of accounting and analytical support for profit management of business entities of the agricultural sector, taking into account the existing problematic aspects in domestic practice and the use of foreign experience of profit management information.
Methods used. The set of universal and specific research methods have been used in the article: methods of theoretical generalizations (analysis, synthesis, abstract-logical method), economic-statistical methods, method of comparison.
Results. The system elements composition of accounting and analytical support for the profits management of agricultural businesses is grounded in the article. The assessment of the current level of enterprises profitability in the domestic agricultural sector of the economy has been conducted. The spectrum of the main problem aspects of the existing accounting and analytical system of profit management support at modern agricultural formations is defined. Some shortcomings of the financial statements of agricultural enterprises were found, prepared according to national standards in comparison with foreign practice.
Keywords: accounting and analytical support, profit management, profitability, agricultural management, financial reporting, agribusiness entities.
- Widarti S., Jamilah P. (2019). The Effect Of Profit Management On Company Performance. International Journal of academic research in Economics and Management sciences. Vol. 7. no pp. 44-63.
- Scott, R.W., 2003. Financial Accounting Theory. Third Edition. Pearson Education Canada Inc., Toronto, Ontario.
- Zchuk, V.M. (2009). Kovcepciya rozvytku byhgalterskogo obliku v agrarnomu sektori ekonomiky. [The concept of accounting development in the agricultural sector of the economy]. NNTs “Instytut ahrarnoi ekonomiky”. Ukraine.
- Pasenko, N.S. (2017). «Organization of accounting and analytical support for managing the financial results of the enterprise». Globalni ta nacionalni problemy ekonomiky, no. 17, pp. 854-859.
- Pylypenko,A., Pylypenko, S.M. (2010). «Designing a system of strategic accounting of an industrial enterprise». Problemy ekonomiky, no. 4, pp. 65-74.
- Demyanenko,Ya., Rozcheluk, V.M. (2016). «A systematic approach to the formation of accounting information for management purposes». Oblik i finansy, no. 2(72), pp. 8-15.
- Krasnoruckyy,O., Rudenko, S.V. (2016). «Functional and instrumental concepts in the study of mechanisms for managing the economic potential of agricultural enterprises». Actual problems of innovative economy, no. 2(72), pp. 8-15.
- Diyalnist subektiv gospodaryuvannya. (2018). [Business activities. 2018]. Derzavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kyiv. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
- Pravdyuk,L. (2015). «Accounting and analytical support of profit management». Oblik i finansy, no. 2(72), pp. 53-59.
- Healy, P.M., & Wahlen, M. (1999). A review of earnings management literature and its implications for setting standards. Accounting Horizons, Dec. 13, рр. 365-383.
- Bruhanskyy, R.F. (2020). «Parameters of development of corporate strategic accounting and analytical system of the enterprise». Oblik i finansy, no. 1(87), pp. 13-19.
The article was received 11.03.2020