JEL classification: D 24; G 31; Q 2
Introduction. The theory of state regulation of the economy proclaims the need for a systematic approach to the choice of means and methods of state influence on subjects of economic relations. Therefore, the use of a system-activity approach to the state enterprise regulation will establish systemic laws and peculiarities in the context of ensuring the development parameters of small and medium-sized businesses and allows authorities to make timely and informed decisions not only in government regulation of entrepreneurship but also in the development and implementation of targeted integrated programs and strategies aimed at both raising the living standards of the population and achieving a positive effect in the socio-economic development of the regions of Ukraine.
Purpose of the article is to justify the use of a system-activity approach to the state regulation of entrepreneurship development.
Results. The use of a system-activity approach to state regulation of entrepreneurship is justified, which develops and complements modern approaches to studying the behavior of a complex system of government regulation in conditions of instability, unevenness and self-organization and allows using appropriate system laws and features in the context of ensuring the development parameters of small and medium-sized businesses. It is proved that the tools of state regulation of small and medium-sized businesses are the basis for the formation of concepts, strategies and programs for the development of entrepreneurship that can be used by state and local governments in specific conditions to ensure the stable functioning of domestic entrepreneurship.
Conclusions. The results of the research will allow finding ways of effective management in the sphere of small and medium-sized businesses, which will contribute to improving the competitiveness of the national economy as a whole.
Keywords: government regulation, system approach, systems theory, activity theory, system activity approach, entrepreneurship.
- Sovetskij jenciklopedicheskij slovar’. [Soviet Encyclopedic Dictionary]. (1982). In Prohorov, A. M. (ed.). 2nd ed. Sovetskaja jenciklopedija. Moscow. Russia.
- Radzihovskij, L. A. (1984). «Theory of activity and a systematic approach in psychology». Sistemnye issledovanija: Ezhegodnik. Nauka. Moscow. Russia. pp. 294–305.
- Kuz`my`nchuk, N. V. (2012). Zabezpechennya finansovo-byudzhetnogo regulyuvannya rozvy`tku regioniv: pidxody`, metody`, napryamky` realizaciyi. [Provision of financial and budgetary regulation of the development of regions: approaches, methods, directions of implementation]. Insty`tut regional`ny`x doslidzhen` NAN Ukrayiny`. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Shevchuk, L. T. (2003). Medy`ko-social`ni aspekty` vy`kory`stannya trudovogo potencialu: regional`ny`j analiz i prognoz. [Medico-social aspects of labor potential use: regional analysis and forecast]. N.p. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Stepanenko, S. V. (2008). Insty`tucional`ny`j analiz ekonomichny`x sy`stem (problemy` metodologiyi). [Institutional analysis of economic systems (problems of methodology)]. KNEU. Кiev. Ukraine.
The article was received 08.08.2018