JEL classification: F15; O13
The study is devoted to defining the essential content of integration as a process, revealing the features of integrated associations in terms of their structure, taking into account the specifics of agro-industrial production. The theoretical basis of the analysis was the understanding of the economic entities’ integration as a multi-level process of systemic transformation, which implies qualitative changes at each stage of integration growth. A concepts differentiation of the “subject” and “subjective factor” is presented based on the meaning understanding of the subject as a structure element of integrated associations. It is recognized that the economic entity acts as a carrier of certain properties and potentials, in particular – integrative, and subjective factor – the action of the subjects aimed at achieving a specific goal. In order to provide a methodological apparatus for qualitative systematic analysis of potential types, forms and methods of forming integrated associations of agricultural production enterprises, taking into account the specific objectives of the association, a typology of integration was proposed, which included decentralized integration, partially centralized integration and centralized integration. The levels of economic entities integration according to the elements that are part of the integration group are highlighted: the level of enterprise interaction, the level of corporate interaction, the level of industry interaction. Structural peculiarities of integrated structures functioning of agroindustrial production on cluster bases (based on rationalization of transformations in the field of interbranch exchange, structural reorganization and innovation-investment modernization of the enterprises-members of the unions, improvement of the level of economic efficiency and competitiveness due to obtaining synergistic effects of economic interaction) and on the basis of strategic alliances are disclosed. Network connections in the cluster structures development with an emphasis on the integration degree of these connections subjects are explored. The strategic management imperative of the integration structural parameters in the agro-food complex is formulated – the corporate structures organization in the form of industrial and social clusters, which is the nucleus around which suppliers, enterprises and consumers of other industries are closely connected with the cluster core of the territorial-industrial complex.
Keywords: agro-industry, agrarian enterprises, integrated alliances, clusters, strategic alliances.
- Gegel’, G. (1959). Sochineniya: V 4 t. [Works]. T. 4. M. Russia.
- Kosiyuk, O. M. (2010). «Teoretichni i praktichni aspekti integraciyi organizacij u rinkovij ekonomici». Visnik Hmelnickogo nacionalnogo universitetu. no 3. T. 3, рр. 41-48.
- Kedrov, V. M. (1985). Klassifikaciya nauk: prognoz K. Marksa o nauke budushchego. [Classification of Sciences: K. Marx’s Forecast on the Science of the Future]. M. Russia.
- Pavel’cig, G. (1989). Integraciya – differenciaciya – progress. Integrativnye tendencii v sovremennom mire i social’nyj progress. [Integration – differentiation – progress. Integrative trends in the modern world and social progress]. M. Russia.
- Spenser, G. (1998). Gipoteza razvitiya. Opyty nauchnye, politicheskie i filosofskie. [Development hypothesis. Scientific, political and philosophical experiences]. Mn. Belarus.
- Engel’gart, V. A. (1970). «Integratizm — put’ ot prostogo k slozhnomu v poznanii yavlenij zhizni». Voprosy filosofii. no 11, pp. 103–115.
- Vinslav, Y.U. (2001). «Utverzhdaya nauchnye principy upravleniya integrirovannymi korporacіyami». Rossijskij ekonomicheskij zhurnal. no 10, pp. 3-26.
- Baryshnikov, A. S. (1990). «Dogovornye ob”edineniya». Vestnik Leningradskogo universiteta. Issue 1 (no 5), pp. 80–89.
- Lacis, O. R. (1978). Ob”edineniya v stranah SEV: formy nacional’noj i mezhdunarodnoj koncentracii. [Associations in the CMEA countries: forms of national and international concentration]. M. Russia.
The article was received 11.07.2019