JEL classification: E22
Introduction. In modern financial and economic conditions, effective investment activities of the enterprise are the key to its profitability and long-term development. The presence of high competition in the investment market necessitates the constant development and improvement of investment attractiveness of enterprises seeking additional capital. At the same time, the external environment is constantly changing – improving legislation and regulations, which causes a constant dynamism of approaches to investment process management. The above aspects confirm the current relevance of research related to improving the tools for managing the investment attractiveness of economic entities.
The purpose of the article is to reveal the features of managing the investment attractiveness of the enterprise in market conditions and in this context to develop procedures for strategic management.
Results. It is established that in the managerial aspect the investment attractiveness of the enterprise should be considered as a system of financial, economic and other relations that arise in the process of ensuring the effective development of the enterprise and meeting the requirements of potential investors. It is substantiated that the development and implementation of investment strategy in the practical activities of the enterprise will ensure the implementation of goals aimed at the development of the enterprise in the economic and social spheres. The main functions of investment attractiveness management of the enterprise are offered. The general and special principles of diagnosing the investment attractiveness of industrial enterprises are determined. The key stages of development of investment strategy of the enterprise are established. The main stages of evaluating the effectiveness of the investment strategy of the enterprise are proposed. It is substantiated that successful realization of directions of investment strategy of the enterprise is possible on condition of increase and support of intellectual potential of investment activity, stimulation of increase of its creative return, formation of the economic mechanism which would make process of introduction of scientific and technical progress vital and profitable.
Key words: investments, investment attractiveness, strategies, management, evaluation of management results.
- Lazorenko, T.V. Tsvietkova, O.V. (2014). «Management of enterprises’ investment attractiveness». Molodyj vchenyjno. no. 12 (15). pp. 184-187.
- Pylypenko, O.I. (2010). «Analysis of investment attractiveness of the enterprise: a review of methods». Mizhnarodnyj zbirnyk naukovykh prats’. no. 1 (13). pp. 324-330.
- Horiacha, O.L. (2016). «Invesstment attractiveness of industrial enterprises». Visnyk Berdians’koho universytetu menedzhmentu i biznesu. no. 1 (33). pp. 46-52.
- Tovsteniuk, O.V. (2012) «Diagnosis of investment attractiveness of an industrial enterprise from the standpoint of a real investor». Sotsial’no-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrainy: Investytsijna diial’nist’ u rehioni i vazheli pidvyschennia ii efektyvnosti: zb. nauk. prats’. no. 5 (97). pp. 246-254.
- Mel’nyk, O.H. (2010). Systemy diahnostyky diial’nosti mashynobudivnykh pidpryiemstv: polikryterial’na kontseptsiia ta instrumentarij [Systems of diagnostics of activity of machine-building enterprises: polycriteria concept and tools]. L’viv: Vydavnytstvo Natsional’noho universytetu «L’vivs’ka politekhnika».
- Bilovods’ka, O.A. (2016). «Formation and implementation investment strategies for innovative development of enterprises: essence, main components and evaluation». Biznes Inform. 2016. no. 11. pp. 204-210.
- Liakhovych, L.A. (2011). «Investment strategy of the enterprise in crisis conditions of management». Stalyj rozvytok ekonomiky. no. 1(4). pp. 167-171.
- Bezrukov, B.A. (2008). «Strategy of investment attractiveness of a modern enterprise». Transportnoe delo Rossii. no. 4. pp. 108-109.
The article was received 10.10.2020