УДК: 658.3: 007: 631.15
JEL classification: M15; F52
The purpose of the article was to study the strategic directions of information security management of agricultural enterprises.
Research methods. The tasks set out in the article were implemented using the methods of systematization and generalization, analysis and synthesis, dialectical approach.
The results of the study. In the research course the main elements of the formation and implementation of the information strategy of agrarian entities were identified. Stakeholders in the formation and implementation of the information security strategy of the agricultural enterprise were identified. The main nine types of information strategies were described. There are: prevention strategy, containment strategy, surveillance strategy, detection strategy, response strategy, distraction strategy, perimeter protection strategy, compartmentalization strategy, layering strategy. On the basis of generalization of information security strategies of the agro-food enterprises the key directions of its formation and realization were determined. A logical outline of the forming process an information security strategy was constructed, which should be closely related to the main business goals of the enterprise and its corporate strategy. The current trends and best practices of information security development of the enterprise were considered.
Conclusions. The research made it possible to determine the essence of information strategy of agricultural enterprises as a structured and interconnected set of weighted actions aimed at long-term protection of enterprise information objects.
Practical value. The proposed process of forming the information strategy of agricultural edu-cation will allow agricultural enterprises to choose the optimal information strategy, which will be interdependent with the general strategy and will allow to form the necessary set of software, technical, hardware and organizational tools for the protection of information resources.
Prospects for further research include the development of a methodology for determining the information security strategy of agrarian enterprise.
Keywords: agricultural enterprise, agro-food sector, element, information security, strategic direction, information security strategy, digitalization.
- Adaptivnyye strategii informatsionnoy bezopasnosti [Adaptive information security strategies]. Ekonomika i zhizn’. Available at: https://www.eg-online.ru/article/365352/
- Biryukov, V. A., Likharev, N. S. (2015). Strategiya informatsionnoy bezopasnosti mediaorganizatsii [Information security strategy for a media organization]. Vestnik MGUP. No 3. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/strategiya-informatsionnoy-bezopasnosti-mediaorganizatsii
- Evseev, S. P. (2018). Dysertatsiya metodolohiya pobudovy systemy bezpeky bankivsʹkykh informatsiynykh resursiv. [The dissertation methodology of building the security system of banking information resources]. Sc. Thesis: 21.05.01 / National Aviation University. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Levkov, I. (2011). Razrabotka strategii i arkhitektury informatsionnoy bezopasnosti predpriyatiya. [Development of a strategy and architecture of information security of the enterprise]. Available at: https://profit.kz/articles /1700/Razrabotka-strategii-i-arhitekturi-informacionnoj-bezopasnosti-predpriyatiya/
- Perun, T. S. (2019). Administratyvno-pravovyy mekhanizm zabezpechennya informatsiynoyi bezpeky v Ukrayini. [Administrative and legal mechanism of information security in Ukraine]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis: 12.00.07. Lviv.
- Postroyeniya sistemy informatsionnoy bezopasnosti. Osnovnyye aspekty postroyeniya sistemy informatsionnoy bezopasnosti. [Building an information security system. The main aspects of building an information security system]. Available at: https://www.intuit.ru/studies/courses/13845/1242/lecture/27501
- Chaplygin, R. Strategiya informatsionnoy bezopasnosti. [Information Security Strategy]. Available at: https://docplayer.ru/43503819-Strategiya-informacionnoy-bezo pasnosti.html
- Cherednichenko, A. A. (2016). Orhanizatsiyno-ekonomichne zabezpechennya upravlinnya informatsiynoyu bezpekoyu pidpryyemstv budivelʹnoyi haluzi [Organizational and economic support of information security management in the construction industry]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis: 21.04.02. Kharkiv.
- Anderson, E. E., Choobineha J. (2017). Enterprise information security strategies. Computers & Security, no pp. 22-29.
- Atif, A., Maynard, S. B., Park, S. (2014). Information security strategies: towards an organizational multi-strategy perspective. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing. no 25(2). Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication /257580942.
- Tapiador, J. E., Clark, J. A. (2011). Masquerade mimicry attack detection: a randomised approach. Computers and Security. no 30(5). pp. 297-310.
- Williamson, M. M. (2004). Resilient Infrastructure for Network Security. Complexity.
no 9 (2). 34-40.
The article was received 05.09.2019