JEL classification: E27; L16; L51; O21
Introduction. Today, ensuring high-quality socio-economic development and high rates of economic growth of the domestic economy, based on the model of sustainable development, is virtually impossible without effective structural reform of the real sector of the national economy. And one of the key tools to achieve these strategic goals is the method of program-targeted management, which requires the development and implementation of new approaches to its effective application.
The purpose of the article is to develop parameters for improving the effectiveness of program-targeted management in the system of structural reform of the national economy.
Results. The issue of application of program-target management in the implementation of structural reform of the national economy is investigated in the work. The foreign experience on application of levers of program-target management in maintenance of structural transformations in branches of real sector of economy is analyzed. In addition, a list of basic programs in developed countries is identified and their features are presented. The author’s definition of the state target program on the basis of the project approach to the organization of the system of management of macroeconomic processes is substantiated. The main problems of state programming of structural transformations in Ukrainian economy are clarified. The organizational model of program-target providing of structural reforming of Ukrainian economy is offered. Measures to improve the domestic system of state planning, forecasting and programming have been identified.
Conclusions. The approach proposed in the study to the program-targeted support of structural reform of Ukrainian economy is aimed at optimizing the tools of economic programming, in particular, determining their integrity and interrelation in achieving strategic goals, ensuring vertical integration of budget expenditures, improving the system of control and accountability of officials.
Keywords: strategic planning, program-target management, macroeconomic forecasting, national economy, structural reform.
- Bezghuba, M. O. (2016). «Financial mechanism of state regulation of the economy». Ekonomichnyj visnyk universytetu. Issue № 28/1, pp.158-165.
- Mel’nyk, A. F. (1995). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia ekonomiky perekhidnoho periodu (svitovyj dosvid i problemy Ukrainy). [State regulation of the transition economy (world experience and problems of Ukraine)]. Zbruch. Ternopil’.
- Hospodars’kyj kodeks Ukrainy. Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy. (2003). [Economic Code of Ukraine. Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine]. № 18, 19–20, № 21–22, p. 144.
- Vasina, A.Yu. (2017). «Implementation of state structural policy and structural policy of regions on the basis of synergy». Naukovyj visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu. Seriia : Ekonomika i menedzhment. Issue. 23(1), pp. 41-46.
- Mekhanizmy realizatsii rehional’noi strukturnoi polityky. (2015). [Mechanisms for implementing regional structural policy]. Mel’nyk, A.F., Lavriv, L.A., Vasina, A.Yu. and other; in A.F. Mel’nyk (ed.). TNEU. Ternopil’.
- European commission (2017). Germany: Industrie 4.0 – 8 p. Website. Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/dem/monitor/sites/default/files/ DTM_Industrie%204.0.pdf;
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (2017). Industrial Strategy: Building a Britain fit for the future. Website. Available at: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/664563/industrial-strategy-white-paper-web-ready-version.pdf
- Le portail de l’Économie, des Finances, de l’Action et des Comptes publics (2016). Nouvelle France industrielle: construire l’industrie française du future. Website. Available at: https://www.entreprises.gouv.fr/files/files/directions_services/ politique-et-enjeux/nouvelle-france-industrielle/industrie-du-futur-dp-2016-05-23.pdf;
- European commission (2017). Sweden: Produktion 2030 – 8 p. Website. Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/dem/monitor/sites/ default/ files/DTM_ Produktion2030%20v1.pdf
- Development Centre Studies (2012). Industrial Policy and Territorial Development: lessons from Korea. Website. Available at: https://www.oecd.org/development/ development-philanthropy/50560264.pdf.
- Kononenko, V.I., Veklych, O.O., Shablysta, L.M. (2002). Mekhanizm strukturnykh zrushen’ v ekonomitsi Ukrainy. [The mechanism of structural changes in the economy of Ukraine]. In Kononenko, V.I. (ed). In-t ekonomiky NANU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Yakubovs’kyj, M., Shkvorets’, Yu. (2000). «Financing of state level programs: problems and ways of improvement». Finansy Ukrainy. № 12, pp. 3-15.
- Stratehiya strukturnoj perestrojky ekonomiki Ukrainy. (1994). [Strategy of structural restructuring of the economy of Ukraine]. Tsentr razvitiya y rekonstruktsyi ekonomiki Ukrainy pri Kabinete Ministrov Ukrainy. Kyiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 05.03.2020