УДК: [338.242.4.025.12:330.59:352.9] (043.5)
JEL classification: I31
Now it is important for territorial communities to look for ways to qualitatively improve the welfare of their population. Requirements for the criteria’s formation for a better understanding of how to measure population’s welfare of territorial communities are identified. The state regulation’s need of population’s welfare of territorial communities involves the use of a functional-territorial system of state regulation. This ensures optimal interaction between regional authorities, local governments and the state. It is emphasized that the principle of subsidiarity is basic for the formation of a conscious resident and responsible government, and also local self-government should be subject to state control, so-called «state supervision». To effectively regulate the population’s welfare by the state, it is necessary to understand the influence level of the main factors that determine the living conditions of community residents. The welfare level of territorial communities is analyzed taking into account subjective and objective factors, namely the influence of factor indicators on the effective welfare indicator is determined. The algorithm of state regulation of the population’s welfare of territorial communities (which is the purpose and scientific novelty of this article), which includes the criteria for prioritizing measures of state regulation to improve the population’s welfare of territorial communities at the appropriate which should ensure the strengthening of the bodies’ work of state regulators to preserve existing models of economic development on the basis of the implementation of innovation and investment model. General scientific research methods are used, such as empirical (questionnaire, description) and theoretical (analysis, synthesis, generalization, explanation). The practical significance is that certain provisions of the study can be used in practice, in particular territorial communities, and in the educational process, in the course of teaching, in particular sections of state regulation. Prospects of further research are methodical recommendations approbation for working with territorial communities.
Keywords: local self-government, population, territorial communities, welfare factors, state regulation.
- Varuk, V. V. and Parkhomenko, O. S. (2019). Complex synthesis of factors for modern development of welfare of territorial communities. SHS Web of Conferences. 67, Issue 6055. Available at: https://www.shs-conferences.org/articles/shsconf/pdf/2019/08/shsconf_NTI-UkrSURT2019_06055.pdf
- Varuk, V. V. (2017). Pidkhody do ocinky dobrobutu terytorialjnykh ghromad. [Approaches to assessing the territorial communities’ welfare]. «Miscevyj rozvytok: krashhi praktyky ta instrumenty rozumnogho zrostannja». «Drukarnja Madryd». Kharkiv.
- Ghrabovecjkyj, B. Je. (2003). Ekonomichne proghnozuvannja i planuvannja. [Economic forecasting and planning]. Centr navchaljnoji literatury. К Ukraine.
- Ob’jednani terytorialjni ghromady Kharkivsjkoji oblasti. [Decentralization. United territorial communities of Kharkiv region]. Available at: https://decentralization.gov.ua/gromada
- Report on European practice and legal framework on governance system and administrative territorial reform / the Centre of Expertise for Good Governance – Democracy, Council of Europe Expert. Strasbourg University (France). 2019. Available at: http://www.slg-coe.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/CEGGPAD20193.pdf
- Latynin,A., Rodchenko V. B., Bobrovsjka, O. Ju. and Doroshenko, Gh. O. (2016). Derzhavna ekonomichna polityka reghionaljnogho rozvytku. [State economic policy of regional development]. KhNU imeni
V. N. Karazina. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Libanova,M., Ghladun, O. M. and Lisoghor, L. S. (2013). Vymirjuvannja jakosti zhyttja v Ukrajini. (Measuring the quality of life in Ukraine). Кyiv. Ukraine.
- Council of European Municipalities and Regions. Local and regional government in Europe. Structures and competences. Available at: https://www.ccre.org/docs/Local_and_Regional_Government_in_Europe.EN.pdf
- Kharkiv State Regional Administration. Territorial communities’ passports of Kharkiv region. Available at: https://dostup.pravda.com.ua/request/informatsiia_stosovno_ghromad#incoming-232133
The article was received 06.04.2021