Introduction. Planning and management of qualitative parameters of development and functional activities of the company is based on ensuring and exceeding the established standards of quality of products and work. Based on the information on the quality levels of competing businesses, the firm is able to organize a complex of continuous activities, implement interconnection in quality management between marketing and consulting organizations and individual enterprises.
The purpose of this article is to study the problems of choosing quality criteria and competitiveness in the strategic planning of the business structures development.
Results. The article substantiates that the planning of the company’s development should be aimed at sustainable efficiency. At the same time, the orientation of the strategy to qualitative parameters embodies the principle of the integrated use of production potential and the direction of its development. Entrepreneurial efficiency in terms of tax regulation of financial parameters should be achieved with the preservation and expansion of the market specialization sector. As a result of the study, it was found that as a criterion of firm firmness in terms of quality parameters should consider the ratio of average indexes of the quality of the production process of the enterprise to the same indicators in the industry in its the market understanding.
Internal and external factors of the firm’s firmness on the parameters of the quality of products, works and services are distinguished. The internal factors are based on traditions of operator activity in the sector of priority influence. However, support for competitive sustainability implies the investment activity.
Conclusions. The choice of economic strategy based on the criteria of the products quality and the firm competitiveness is grounded on the reality of investment decisions. At the same time, the goals should be achieved within the optimal life cycle of the project and be consistent with the capabilities of the development program financial and resource providing. At the same time, the purposeful activity in support of adequacy or ahead of the company product quality parameters is estimated by the level of economic efficiency of business processes within the logistic commodity piping systems. In turn, the parameters and direction of the company’s development and functioning in the terms of fierce competition in the market of goods should take into account the possibility of diversification for the main purpose. The criterion of realization of economic potential from entrepreneurial positions and tasks of positioning in the market is determined by the tasks of supporting the parametric and cost competitiveness of the formation and sale of products, works and services. Comprehensive evaluation of the economic activity of a production company and planning its development should be based on qualitative factors of volume growth and products sales. The place of the company in the sectoral market sector is quantified – by the degree of stability of the share sector realization and qualitatively – by the nature of the expansion of the sales volume by competitiveness factors. At the same time, the growth of net cash flows is maintained.
Key words: competition, competitiveness, enterprise, planning.
- Anderson, V. (2006). «Regional competition as a factor of socio-economic development of Ukraine in the conditions of globalization». Agora. Podolannya rozbizhnostej – rozvy`tok osobly`vostej. Issue. 4. Sty`los. 2006. pp. 66-72.
- Blons`ka, V.I. and Depa, N. T. (2010). «Comparative characteristic of methods for assessing the competitiveness of products». Naukovy`j visny`k NLTU Ukrayiny`. Issue. 20.15. pp. 115-120.
- Burky`nsky`j, B.V. and Lazareva, E. V., Agyeyeva, I. M. (2002). Konkurentospromozhnist` produkciyi i pidpry`yemstva. [Competitiveness of products and enterprises].: IPREED NAN Ukryiny`. Odesa. Ukraine.
- Dolan, R.Dar and Sajman, G. (2005). Efekty`vne cinoutvorennya. [Effective pricing]. «Ispy`t». Moscow. Russian.
- Porter, M. (2006). Konkurentna strategiya: Metody`ka analizu galuzej ta konkurentiv. [Competitive strategy: Methodology of analysis of industries and competitors]. Translated by Minervina, I. 2nd ed. Al`pina Biznes Buks. Moscow. Russian.
- Yudin, M. (2010). «Comparative characteristics of methods for assessing the competitiveness of products». Ekonomist. № 6. P. 40. URL: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/ portal/Soc_Gum/Ekonomist/ 2010 _6/40_42.pdf
- Mudrak, R. P. and Lagodiyenko, V. V., Lagodiyenko, N. V. «Impact of total costs on national production». Ekonomichny`j chasopy`s – XXI. no 172 (7-8). pp. 44-50.
- Lagodiyenko, V. V., Lagodiyenko, N. V. (2019). «Modeling of estimation of innovative capacity of industrial enterprises». Zbirny`k naukovy`x pracz` «Finansovo-kredy`tna diyal`nist`: problemy` teoriyi ta prakty`ky`». no 1 (28). pp. 280-289.
The article was received 07.10.2018