JEL classification: L2; L51; M10
Introduction. Each stage of the life cycle of the enterprise is characterized by features in the provision of tangible and intangible resources, potential, and areas of its use, which causes differences in determining the prospects for the development of network enterprises.
The article aims to determine the features of managing the development of business networks depending on their stage of the life cycle.
Results. An econometric approach to determining the quantitative criteria for identifying each phase of the life cycle of network enterprises has been developed using questionnaire methods, fuzzy sets, and integrated estimation. The approbation of the proposed approach was carried out based on network enterprises of the machine-building industry of the Kharkiv region for 2015-2019. By building linear multifactor regression models, key factors-components of synergetic effect, social synergy have been defined, affecting network enterprises’ efficiency.
Conclusions. According to the study results, determined that at the growth stage, the priority factors of the development of network enterprises are the achievement of the synergy of strategic management, labor potential management, information, and communication synergy. At the maturity stage, enterprises’ development is ensured by the positive synergetic effect of strategic management, innovation-technological and information-communication synergy. At the stage of decline by restoring the solvency of enterprises is the development of synergies of strategic management, synergies of labor potential management, innovation, and technological synergies. The emphasis on the development of these components of the synergetic effect of network interaction forms the priority areas for managing the development of network enterprises depending on their stage of the life cycle.
Keywords: network enterprises, entrepreneurial network, synergetic effect, development, life cycle.
- Matyushenko, O.I. (2010). «Enterprise life cycle: essence, models, evaluation». Problems of the economy. No 4, рр. 82-91.
- Yang, L., Qin, H., Xia, W., Gan, Q., Li, L., Su, J., Yu, X. (2021). «Resource slack, environmental management maturity and enterprise environmental protection investment: An enterprise life cycle adjustment perspective». Journal of Cleaner Production. Vol. 309. 127339.
- Neskorodieva, I. (2015). «Approach to Assessments of Efficiency of Real Projects Business Entities with Integrated Risk Factor of Investment». Economy. Finances. Law. No 12(2), рр. 42-47.
- Abbas, J., Raza, S., Nurunnabi, M., Minai, M.S., Bano, S. (2019). «The Impact of Entrepreneurial Business Networks on Firms’ Performance Through a Mediating Role of Dynamic Capabilities». Sustainability. Vol. 11. Available at: https://doi.org/10.3390/su11113006.
- Shtal, T., Hurzhii, N., Bresciani, S. (2016). «Integrational Interaction Synergy Effects in Export Distributional Channels of Enterprise». British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade. Vol. 12 (2), рр. 1-10.
- Rzepka, A. (2017). «Inter-organizational Relations as a One of Sources of Competitive Advantage of Contemporary Enterprises in the Era of Globalization». Procedia Engineering. Vol. 174, рр. 161-170.
- Pakharenko, O.V. (2020). Improving the Approach to Assessing the Synergetic Effect of Network Enterprises. Economic scope, No 164, рр. 96-100.
- Dykan, V., Pakharenko, O., Saienko, V., Skomorovskyi, A., Neskuba, T. (2021). «Evaluating the efficiency of the synergistic effect in the business network». Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research (JEECAR). Vol. 8(1), рр. 51-61.
- Hao, Z., Xu, Z., Zhao, H., Su, Z. (2021). Optimized data manipulation methods for intensive hesitant fuzzy set with applications to decision making. Information Sciences. Vol. 580, рр. 55-68.
- Belous, V.V., Spiridonov, S.B., Postnikov, V.M. (2017). «An approach to the comparative assessment of methods for retraining network administrators». Science Studies. Т. 9. No 1. Available at: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/27TVN117.pdf.
The article was received 09.04.2021