JEL classification: E22
Introduction. Effective investment activity provides stable development of the enterprise in the conditions of unstable market environment. Attracting financial resources in the activities of economic entities should strengthen their economic security and help overcome financial prob-lems. The investment activity of the enterprise strengthens its competitive position in the market.
The purpose of scientific research is to determine the theoretical foundations of investment activities of the enterprise.
Results. The macroeconomic role of investments is determined. Factors influencing the investment activity of the enterprise are considered. The importance of scientific and technical activities in the field of investment activities of the business entity is emphasized. The sources of formation of investment resources of the enterprise are characterized. The essence of investment activity of the enterprise is determined. The types of investment activity of the business entity are given. The position on determining the type of investment activity is substantiated. The integration of types of investments is considered. The definition of the investment process and investment cycle is given. The classification of sources for attracting investment resources is given. The objects of investment activity are described. The role of strategic assets of the enterprise as sources of economic security in the crisis is noted. The participants of the investment process are characterized and the essence of interaction of subjects within the framework of investment activity is revealed.
Conclusions. The role of investment activity in the process of enterprise functioning is substantiated. Investment activity is defined as a prerequisite for the development and economic security of the enterprise. Emphasis is placed on the expediency of reforming the existing investment management system.
Keywords: enterprise, investments, investment activity, investment process, economic security, development.
- Akulenko, V. L., Novykova, I. V. (2012). «Analysis of theoretical approaches to managing investment activities of the enterprise». Visnyk SumDU. no. 3. pp. 67.
- Bushovs’ka, L. B. (2017). «Management of investment activities as an important component of economic security of the enterprise». Ekonomika i suspil’stvo. Issue. 11. pp. 170-176.
- Voynarenko, M. P., Bushovs’ka, L. B. (2015). «Investment activity as an object of management». Ekonomika: realiyi chasu. no. 5(21). pp. 40-44.
- Zamyatina, N. V. (2013). «Theoretical and methodological principles of investment management of the enterprise». Finansovyy prostir. no. 3(11). pp. 138-142.
- Pichuhina, T. S., Zabrods’ka, L. D. (2013). «Investment activities of the enterprise: the essence and content of management». Ekonomichna stratehiya i perspektyvy rozvytku sfery torhivli ta posluh. Issue. 2(1). pp. 146-154.
- Ruban, V. V. (2016). «Theoretical foundations for determining the effectiveness of investment activities of enterprises». Naukovyy visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu. Issue 17. pp. 93-96.
- Sablina, N. V. (2016). «Management of investment activities of enterprises». Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. Issue 10. pp. 485-490. Available at: http://global-national.in.ua/archive/10-2016/218.pdf.
- Feyer, O. V. (2016). «Management of investment activities of enterprises in market conditions». Visnyk Natsional’noho universytetu «L’vivs’ka politekhnika». no. 851. pp. 140-145.
The article was received 05.01.2020