JEL classification: J21; Q12; C19
A labor potential is the driving force for the economic development of the enterprise. Therefore, the effectiveness evaluation of its using becomes to some extent an indicator of the increasing possibilities the volume and improving the quality of agri-food products, providing the enterprise with competitive advantages in the market. In such circumstances, the search for ways to achieve the highest end results with the lowest labor costs in the production processes become quite significant and a positive factor in the efficiency of the enterprise labor potential using and become particularly important in economic science.
The relevance and importance of economic research have led to consider the theoretical aspects of understanding the definitions of “efficiency” and ” effectiveness” of capacity utilization. The list of basic and additional indicators is formed used for different categories of personnel, which are the criteria for evaluating their work performance in the agro-industrial enterprise. A labor productivity is identified and analyzed as one of the important and universal indicators of the effectiveness of the enterprise labor potential using. The essence of productivity at the enterprise is generalized. The approaches are considered for taking into account living and materialized labor in determining labor productivity. It is noted that the criteria for assessing labor productivity are formed in agricultural production and industrial processing of agricultural raw materials in different ways. In order to calculate the indicator of the industrial-production personnel productivity of agro-industrial enterprises deduct the following expenses from the net proceeds from the sale: material, consumed energy and fixed assets (depreciation) and rent payments or rent of land development. For efficiency of enterprise labor potential using it is necessary for there to be an increase in labor productivity. Groups of factors influencing the growth of labor productivity in agro-industrial enterprises are given. The decisive role of wage factors in stimulating the efficiency of labor potential using and “usefulness of labor” is emphasized, which causes many economists to accept as the maximized amount of consumption volume, and more precisely the proceeds from the sale. The work focuses on current reserves of labor productivity growth. The calculations of labor productivity growth are offered.
Keywords: labor potential, effectiveness, efficiency, labor productivity, factors, reserves, wages, usefulness of labor.
- Bogynya, D.P., Grishnova, O.A. (2001) Osnovy ekonomiky praci. [Fundamentals of labor economics]. 2nd ed. Znannya-Pres. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Grynchuczkyj, V.I., Karapetyan, E.T., Pogrishhuk, B.V. (2010) Ekonomika pidpryyemstva. [Business Economics]. Centr uchbovoyi literatury. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Grishnova, O.A. (2004). Ekonomika praci ta socialno-trudovi vidnosyny. [Labor economics and social and labor relations]. «Znannya». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Gupalo, A.O. «Definition of the concept of effect, effectiveness and efficiency». Problemu formyrovanyya novoj эkonomyky XXI veka. [Problems of Formation of the New Economy of the 21st Century]. Proceedings of the 5th International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference (December 21-22, 2012). Available at: http://www.confcontact.com/20121221/3_gupalo.htm
- Dolan, Э. Dzh., Lyndsej, D. (1992). Runok: mykroekonomycheskaya model. [Market: microeconomic model]. Sankt-Pyterburg. Russia.
- Druker, P. (2006). Praktyka menedzhmenta. [Management practice]. Translated from English. Vylyans. Moscow. Russia.
- Zavinovska, G.T. (2000). Ekonomika praci. [Labor economics]. KNEU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Ivanilov, O.S. (2009). Ekonomika pidpryyemstva. [Business Economics]. Centr uchbovoyi literatury. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Makkonell, K. R., Bryu, S. L. (2003) Ekonomyka: prynczupu, problemu y polityka. [Economics: principles, problems and policy]. Translated from English. 14t ed. YNFRA-M. Moscow. Russia.
- Melnyk, L. Yu., Makarenko, P.M., Kyrylenko, I.G. (2003). Ekonomichna teoriya na mezhi tysyacholit. [Economic theory at the turn of the millennium]. IAYe UAAN. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Mochernyj, S.V. (2002). Ekonomichna enceklopediya [Economic encyclopedia].Vol. 3. Vydavchnychyj centr «Akademiya». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Nusynov, V.Ya., Turylo, A.M., Temchenko, A.G. (1999). Ekonomycheskyj analyz deyatelnosty predpryyatyj y obedynenyj v promushlennosty. [Economic analysis of activity of enterprises and associations in industry]. «Myneral». Kryvoj Rog. Ukraine.
- Semyuelson, Pol A., Nordgauz, Vilyam D. (1998). Mikroekonomika [Microeconomics]. Translated from English. Osnovy. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Fedonin, O.S., Ryepina, I.M., Oleksyuk, O.I. (2005). Potencial pidpryyemstva: formuvannya ta ocinka. [Enterprise potential: formation and evaluation]. KNEU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Xejne, P., Bouttke, P., Prychytko, D. (2007) Еkonomycheskyj obraz mыshlenyya. [Economic way of thinking]. Translated from English. «Vylyams». Moscow. Russia.
- Chorna, R.M. Produktyvnist praci u silskomu gospodarstvi yak osnovnyj chynnyk, shho vyznachaye naukovo-texnichnyj progres galuzi. [Labor productivity in agriculture as the main factor determining the scientific and technological progress of the industry]. Available at: http://www.irbis-nbuv.gov.ua/cgi-bin/irbis_nbuv/cgiirbis_ 64.exe?I21DBN =LINK&P21DBN=UJRN&Z21ID= &S21REF=10&S21CNR=20&S21STN=1&S21FMT=ASP_meta&C21COM=S&2_S21P03=FILA=&2_S21STR=Pav_2013_23_22 (accessed 3 September 2019)
The article was received 15.07.2019