JEL classification: L16; L62; L64
The purpose of this article is to assess the results captation machine-building enterprises of Ukraine, determination of their causal relationships, as well as recommendations for ensuring growth of capitalization.
In Ukraine, mechanical engineering has traditionally been described as the locomotive of domestic economy development, the dynamics that determine performance aspects of functioning of enterprises of engineering industry are descending. The features research of engineering enterprises development is a topical area in the aspect capitation, as it allows to determine the core list of issues that lead to negative dynamics of the economic results and allows you to define the priority focuses of managerial influence to ensure that the increasing trends of engineering business capitalization.
Mechanical engineering is the most sensitive area of the industry to strategic technological innovations. Undoubtedly, the main focus on the development of innovative machine-building business should be made by the companies’ management. However, government support is essential in the situation, which is characteristic of the domestic business environment. While engineering companies have to fundamentally change their business models, target orientation which should be aimed at ensuring the intellectual parameters of modern engineering production. In this aspect, you cannot rely on short-term financial results, and perhaps within a certain time interval, there will be a process of decapitalization.
Such methods were used in the course of writing the article: estimation of the fundamental value of capital, the VBM analysis, the factor analysis results in accordance with the ReOI model. The results of the factor evaluation of the capital fundamental value of domestic machine-building enterprises determined the causes decapitalization and formed the principles of the national strategy for the development of modern machine-building production according to the content of the concept “Industry 4.0”. Of practical value are the results of the methodological approach testing to assessing the enterprise management efficiency based on the method of fundamental capitalization.
Key words. Machine-building enterprises, the fundamental capitalization, the capital, the results capitation, the yield spread of capital, the sustainability index growth index value growth.
- Herasymchuk, V.Y. (2015). «Leadership factors in the world market for mechanical engineering products». Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsiy. № 3, рр. 84–104.
- Yvashkovskaya, Y.V. (2010). «Assessing the sustainability of company growth: a stakeholder approach». Korporatyvnye fynansy. № 43 (427), рр. 14–18.
- Yvashkovskaya, Y.V. (2008). «Sustainable growth of the company: a financial approach». Rossyyskoe predprynymatelʹstvo. Vol. 9. № 3, pp. 100–
- Shevchuk, N.V. (2016). «Analytical modeling of company value growth». Stratehiya ekonomichnoho rozvytku Ukrayiny. № 38, рр. 200–208
- Shevchuk,V. (2016). Ekonomichne zrostannya natsionalʹnykh promyslovykh pidpryyemstv: vartisno-oriyentovanyy aspect [Economic Growth of National Industrial Enterprises: A Value-Oriented Aspect]. Sotsialʹno-ekonomichnyy ta tekhnichnyy rozvytok pidpryyemstv: problemy, rishennya, otsinka efektyvnosti: Monohrafiya. Dnipropetrovsʹk: Natsionalʹna metalurhiyna akademiya, Porohy, рр. 193–204.
- Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrayiny [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Ofitsiynyy sayt. access mode: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- Voyna mashyn [Machine War]. Ynformatsyonnyy portal «Transportnyy byznes», 2013. Available at: http://tbu.com.ua/digest/voina_mashin.html
- Danylyshn, (2015). Kak ostanovytʹ ahonyyu ukraynskoy ékonomyky [How to stop the agony of the Ukrainian economy]. Ofytsyalʹnyy sayt «Novoe vremya». access mode: https://nv.ua/opinion/danylyshyn/kak-ostanovit-agoniyu-ukrainskoy-ekonomiki-45647.html
- Yz zhyzny zomby. Horʹkaya sudʹba ukraynskoho mashynostroenyya [From the life of a zombie. The bitter fate of Ukrainian engineering]. Available at: https://ukraina.ru/exclusive/20190501/1023484861.html
- Shvetsov, (2016). U ystokov «yndustryy 4.0»: kak razvyvaet·sya promyshlennostʹ hermanyy. [In the industry 4.0 sources: how the german industry is developed]. Available at: https://controleng.ru/wp-content/uploads/16_IoT_18.pdf
- Obespechenye budushcheho nemetskoy promyshlennosty. Rekomendatsyy po vnedrenyyu stratehycheskoy ynytsyatyvy «Yndustryya0». Fynalʹnyy otchet rabochey hruppy «Yndustryy 4.0». [Securing the future of German industry. Recommendations for the implementation of the Industry 4.0 strategic initiative. Final Report of Industry 4.0 Working Group]. Available at: www.json.tv/tech_trend_find/buduschee-nemetskoy-promyshlennosti-0160214124513
The article was received 27.08.2019