JEL classification: F40; L80; P33
Introduction. Nowadays the foreign economic activity of the regions serves as a factor contributing to improving the population well-being, improving its life quality, as well as territory socio-economic development and increasing its competitiveness.
The purpose of the article is to analyze the foreign trade in services at the regional level and to identify its features.
Results. The comparative analysis of the services export dynamics was conducted in the studied regions for the period from 1996 to 2018: the periods of growth, reduction, peak values were identified, the leader – Odessa region was determined. At the same time, it is emphasized that due to the decrease in the indicator in Odessa region and the growth in the Mykolaiv region, the gap between them narrowed significantly for the period from 2012. The dynamics of the services import volume in the economy of the studied regions has been analyzed. Determination of the leader – Odessa region was done, the trends of dynamics for the studied period are considered. The dynamics calculation of the foreign trade balance in services in the Mykolayiv region is given. The calculation of the chain gains index of the services foreign trade balance in the Mykolaiv region is given, which indicates a considerable amplitude of fluctuations and reduction from 2014 to 2016.
Results. The foreign trade balance in services in the studied areas was calculated and analyzed: the Odessa region was the leader before 2010. After in accordance with the services export dynamics in Odessa and Mykolaiv regions, their convergence to the actual equalization in 2018 is observed. The positive value of the balance in all the regions for the whole study period is noteworthy. The analysis makes it possible to confirm the significant dependence of the foreign regions economic activity of the Black Sea region on the general situation in the country with divergent tendencies of indicators changes, which allows to define it as heterogeneous.
Keywords: foreign economic activity of the region, export, import, dynamics, regional foreign economic relations, foreign economic relations of the region.
- Лагодієнко В. В. Підвищення ефективності здійснення зовнішньоекономічної діяльності за допомогою впровадження концепції маркетингу. Бізнес-Навігатор. 2014. №1(33). С. 237–243.
- Main Department of Statistics in Mykolaiv Oblast. Available at: http://www.mk.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- Main Directorate of Statistics in Odesa Oblast. Available at: http://www.od.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- Head Office of Statistics in Kherson Oblast. Available at: http://ks.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Available at:: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- Kozlova, G. V. (2016). «Regional foreign economic relations as an attribute of the regional economy». Social’no-jekonomicheskie javlenija i process.1. pp. 26–32.
- Prushkivs`ka, E. V. and Shy`shova, Yu. V. (2017). «Trends in foreign economic activity of the Zaporizhzhia region in the context of Eurointegration». Ekonomichny`j visny`k.1. pp. 97-107.
- enterprise-region]. (2016). / Kozak Yu. G., Pry`tula N. V., Yermakovaet O. A. Center for Educational Literature. К Ukraine.
- Py`rog, O. V. and Zacepy`lo, A. I. (2009). «Estimation of export potential of the regions of Ukraine». Ekonomichny`j prostir. no. 24. pp. 144-152.
- «Investigation of components of the formation of the export potential of the industry on the macro- and mesorigines». (2017). Pavlenchy`k, N. F., Procevyat, O. S., Skry`n`kovs`ky`j, R. M., Garasy`m, L. S. Biznes Inform. no. 11. pp. 252–257.
The article was received 07.02.2019