JEL classification: Q57; F01; F6
Introduction. According to its semantics, the market economy strives for a harmoniously balanced development. Ecological entrepreneurship in the conditions of harmonious balanced development is impossible without the use of small and almost waste-free technologies. The problem of utilization and processing of waste is one of the main problems of modern civilization of the technocratic type. And the ecological enterprise promotes the decision of the given problems concerning economic expediency and profitability of utilization, depletion and recycling of a waste.
Based on this, the main purpose of research is to determine the importance of domestic environmental entrepreneurship in the context of globalization processes. The main objectives of the article are to determine the reserves that will provide stimulating conditions for the development of environmental entrepreneurship in the context of globalization.
Results. The tendency of intensification of globalization processes cannot but affect the economic, ecological and social processes in the state in the conditions of openness of the national economy. According to the experience of developed countries, ecological entrepreneurship is a powerful locomotive for the development of national economies. In Ukraine, one of the consequences of the planned economy is the high energy, material and resource efficiency of production technologies. The ecological factor is organically connected with the effective use of common labor resources. which in particular finds a manifestation in the reduction of the number of absences from work, and thus the reduction of payments for hospital leaves, which contributes to the achievement of the economy. The real transition to efficient environmental entrepreneurship is impossible without paid nature management, which is based on the calculation and use of natural resource rent, building an effective system of environmental payments for environmental pollution create a basis for economic and legal relations of environmental responsibility. We believe that innovative components are a necessary and mandatory part of environmental entrepreneurship. Effective waste management involves converting them into useful goods that are in demand among consumers.
Conclusions. It is necessary to approach the solution of problems of integrated management by rational nature management, proceeding from concrete regional possibilities. In this case, the environmental enterprise will organically complement the state’s efforts in this direction. With the general direction of possible ways of solving this problem, in practice the regional and sectoral levels of transition to the principles of harmonious balanced development come to the fore. It is necessary to approach the solution of problems of integrated management by rational nature management, proceeding from concrete regional possibilities. In this case, the environmental enterprise will organically complement the state’s efforts in this direction.
Key words: entrepreneurship, ecological, nature management, effect, branch, technologies.
- Andrieieva, N.M., Kozlovtsev, V.A. (2012). «Ecologically clean production in the system of ecological entrepreneurship: systematics of scientific vision and interrelation». Ekonomichni innovatsii: Zbirnyk naukovykh prats IPREED NAN Ukrainy. 48. pp. 8-17.
- Heracymenko,O., Cerebrennikov, B.C. (2016). «The analysis of the state policy of stimulation of electricity generation from renewables in Ukraine by means of the mechanism of the feed-in tariff». Aktualni problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnia : zbirnyk naukovykh prats molodykh vchenykh. no 10. Available at: http://ape.fmm.kpi.ua/article/view/66988
- Hilorme,V. (2015). «The mechanism of preferential taxation as a factor in intensifying the implementation of energy saving projects». Ekonomika i rehion. no 2 (51). pp.85-89.
- Holovnia, Yu.I., Trubei, O.M. (2015). «Ecological entrepreneurship as a basis for balanced regional development». Rehionalnyi rozvytok Ukrainy: problemy ta percpektyvy [Regional Development of Ukraine: Problems and Prospects]: III Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii [III International scientific-practical conference]: DVNZ «Kyiv. nats. ekon. un-t im. Vadyma Hetmana». pp. 51-53.
- Danylyshyn,M. (2008). Ekolohichna ckladova polityky ctaloho rozvytku [Environmental component of sustainable development policy]. Donetsk : Yuho-Voctok.
- Zharova, L.V., Kakutych, Ye.Yu., Khlobyctov, Ye.V. (2009). Ekolohichne pidpryiemnytstvo ta ekolohizatsiia pidpryiemnytstva: teoriia, orhanizatsiia, upravlinnia [Ecological entrepreneurship and ecologization of entrepreneurship: theory, organization, management]. B.M. Danylyshyn (Ed.). Sumy: Univercytetcka knyga.
- Kupalova, G.I. (2011). «Ecological entrepreneurship as an integral part of Ukraine’s sustainable development». Vicnyk Kyivckogo naczionalnogo univercytetu imeni Taraca Shevchenka. Vijckovo-cpeczialni nauky. no. 26, pp. 35-39.
- Pechenyuk, A.V. (2013). «Prospects for the development of environmental entrepreneurship in Ukraine». Innovaczijna ekonomika. 41. pp. 172-175.
- Dorogunczov, C.I., Borshhevckyj, P.P., Danylyshyn, B.M. (1992). Udockonalennia upravlinnia pryrodokoryctuvannia v APK [Improvement of nature management in agro-industrial complex]. Kyiv: Urozhaj.
- Khlobyctov, Ye.V., Zharova, L.V. & Kobzar O.M. (2008). «Ecological security of the strategic potential of the dynamics of development of productive forces of the regions of Ukraine». Mekhanizm rehuliuvannia ekonomiky. 3. pp. 11-19.
The article was received 10.07.2020