JEL classification: L32
Introduction. The subject of research is polysectorality and multifunctionality drivers of innovation-oriented public-private partnerships development, as promising straightforward development.
The purpose of the study is to identify drivers of polysectorality and multifunctionality of innovation-oriented development in public-private partnership.
Results. The article considers and investigates the drivers of polysectorality and multifunctionality of innovation-oriented development in public-private partnership (PPP) as promising areas for its further development. The target vector of innovation-oriented development in public-private partnership should be based on solving the most important global problems of society, reflected in the state strategy of sustainable development. The National Sustainable Development Goals, which specify its 17 declared global goals, are the same strategic guidelines that will stimulate innovation-oriented development of public-private partnership in the right direction in society, if they are set as priorities of the target unit for public-private partnership development.
The state and society expect from the private partner of the public-private partnership not only economic efficiency, but also social efficiency, which is manifested through its participation in solving social, environmental and other problems. Thus, the drivers of polysectorality and multifunctionality of innovation-oriented development in public-private partnership have different origins and nature.
Conclusions. Finally, drivers of polysectorality and multifunctionality of innovation-oriented development in PPP have different origins and nature. System-scientific drivers of polysectorality and multifunctionality of innovation-oriented development in PPP can be considered as technologies – integrators of both generations (convergence of technologies and emergence of convergent NBICS-technologies), and the socio-political driver is the national state methodology of sustainable development, their national tasks for Ukraine.
Key words: drivers, polysectorality, multifunctionality, innovation-oriented, development, public-private partnership, vector, sustainable.
- Bacho, R.J. (2017). “Institutional aspects of public-private partnership implementation in the markets of non-banking financial services of Ukraine”, Visnyk Pryazovskoho derzhavnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu. Seriia : Ekonomichni nauky, Vol. 33, pp. 321-332.
- Dolbneva, D.V. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on the economies of the world. Problemy ekonomiky. № 1 (43). pp. 20-26. [in Ukrainian].
- Zaskalkin, A.S. (2015). Teoretyko-metodolohichni onovy vzaiemodii derzhavy ta pryvatnoho sektora u vyrishenni suspilno znachushchykh zavdan [Theoretical and methodological updates of the interaction between the state and the private sector in solving socially significant problems]. Teoriia ta praktyka derzhavnoho upravlinnia. № 3 (50), pp. 70-76. (in Ukrainian).
- Kolot, A.M. and Poplavskaya, O.M. (2016). Derzhava i biznes: novitni tendentsii vzaiemodii ta zabezpechennia stiikoho rozvytku [State and business: the latest trends in cooperation and ensuring sustainable development]. Sotsialno-trudovi vidnosyny: teoriia ta praktyka. № 2, pp. 8-15. (in Ukrainian).
- Kosach, I.A. (2015). Derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo v konteksti systemno-synerhetychnoi paradyhmy [Public-private partnership in the context of the system-synergetic paradigm]. Problemy i perspektyvy ekonomiky ta upravlinnia. № 2, pp. 49-55. (in Ukrainian).
- Kruglov, V.V. (2018). Ryzyky proektiv derzhavno-pryvatnoho partnerstva [Risks of public-private partnership projects]. Vcheni Zapysky Tavriiskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni V.I. Vernadskoho. Seriia: Derzhavne upravlinnia, № 2, Vol. 29 (68), pp. 87-91. (in Ukrainian).
- Pavlyuk, K.V. and Pavlyuk, S.M. (2010). Sutnist i rol derzhavno-pryvatnoho partnerstva v sotsialno-ekonomichnomu rozvytku derzhavy [The essence and role of public-private partnership in the socio-economic development of the state. Scientific works of KNTU]. Naukovi pratsi KNTU. Ekonomichni nauky. № 17, pp. 10-19. (in Ukrainian).
- Poplavskaya, O.M. (2016). Transformatsiia modeli vzaiemodiie derzhavy ta biznesu [The transformation of the model interacts with the state and business]. Ekonomika i orhanizatsiia upravlinnia. № 2 (22), pp. 181-187. (in Ukrainian).
- Postnikov, V.S. (2014). Perspektyvni napriamky vzaiemodii orhaniv derzhavnoho upravlinnia z biznesom v pytanniakh rehuliuvannia yakosti zhyttia [Promising areas of interaction between government and business in regulating the quality of life]. Mechanismus nachhaltigen entwicklung des wirtschafts systems formation: [Monograph]. Nurnberg: Verlag SWG imex GmbH. Vol. 1. pp. 133-138. (in Ukrainian).
- Safonov, Y.M. and Grigoriev, G.S. (2017). Parametric economic planning in the system of state regulation. Ekonomichnyi visnyk universytetu DVNZ «Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi derzhavnyi pedahohichnyi universytet imeni H. Skovorody. 2017. № 34/1. pp. 204-2014. [in Ukrainian].
- Simson, O.E. (2013). Pravova model pryvatno-publichnoho partnerstva v innovatsiinii sferi [Legal model of public-private partnership in the field of innovation]: Monograph. H.: Pravo. 448 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Uzunov, F.V. (2015). Formuvannia efektyvnykh instrumentiv realizatsii derzhavno-pryvatnoho partnerstva Ukrainy [Formation of effective tools for the implementation of public-private partnership of Ukraine]. Aktualni problemy derzhavnoho upravlinnia. № 1. pp. 167-175. (in Ukrainian).
- Filippov, V.Yu. (2018). Pryntsypy polityky perekhodu Ukrainy do staloho rozvytku [Principles of Ukraine’s transition to sustainable development policy]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia Ekonomichni nauky. № 3, Vol. 3, pp. 236-242. (in Ukrainian).
- Fedulova, L.I. and Zabarna, E.M. and Filippova, S.V. (2016). Innovative development of the enterprise: textbook for students higher education institutions. Odessa, ONPU: FOP Bondarenko MO. 700 p. [in Ukrainian].
The article was received 12.03.2020