JEL classification: O32; F62
Introduction. The article considers the formation of innovative entrepreneurship policy and economic drivers in the context of sustainable development, risk management and global competition. Based on the study, a methodology for ensuring state regulation of the innovative entrepreneurship development was proposed. The aim of the study was to study the features of the formation of innovative entrepreneurship policy and economic drivers in the context of sustainable development, risk management and global competition.
The results. The architectonics of the guidelines for the formation of innovation policy for the innovative entrepreneurship development of any state provides a complete reform of the tools of state regulation in the field of entrepreneurial activity. In particular, in the context of increasing globalization, innovative dominance of highly economic countries, innovation policy becomes a strategic weapon of recombination not only of competitive positions of business entities, but also ensuring national socio-economic development in the long and medium term. It is noted that the bases of methodology formation of state regulation maintenance by development of innovative business in the conditions of national economy transformation provide first of all definition of landmarks of innovation policy. According to this definition, it is necessary to take into account the past experience of the innovation system, due to the full and comprehensive orientation of the regulatory state to seek and stimulate impulses of technical, technological and socio-economic nature. The following guidelines are proposed within the theory of dynamic capabilities of the institutional environment and the accumulation of its adaptive abilities such as application of the tools of the theory of sustainable development, risk management, value-behavioral paradigm.
Conclusions. It is determined that the condition for the methodology formation is the development of competencies and the definition of impulses within the temporal theory of the economic system transformation, which provides actualization of value orientations of perspective development; ability to form communications and joint search for solutions to the crisis; opportunities to identify market failures, threats and causes of inert business development; the ability to reconfigure the current potential and resource capabilities of the business environment.
Keywords: innovation entrepreneurship policy, economic drivers, sustainable development, risk management, global competition.
- Voronko-Nevidnycha, T. V., Leshchyn, D.I. and Vasylenko, M.V. (2018). «Management of enterprise competitiveness in an unstable market environment», Hlobalʹni ta natsionalʹni problemy ekonomiky, 15, pp. 23-27.
- Hnatenko, I. (2018), «Definition of innovations as tools of national entrepreneurship», Naukovyy visnyk Odesʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu imeni I. I. Mechnykova. Seriya “Ekonomika”, 23, 5 (70), pp. 38-42.
- Hnatenko, I. (2018) «The Impact of National Innovative Entrepreneurship on Sustainable Development of the Labor Market», Visnyk Khersonskoho derzhavnoho universytetu. 32, pp. 69-72.
- Hnatenko, I. (2018), «Methodological bases of institutional analysis of the national system of innovative entrepreneurship», Ekonomichnyj visnyk Zaporizjkoji derzhavnoji inzhenernoji akademiji. 6(18), pp. 70-74.
- Brockova, K., Rossokha, V., Chaban, V., Zos-Kior, M., Hnatenko, I. and Rubezhanska, V. (2021). «Economic mechanism of optimizing the innovation investment program of the development of agro-industrial production», Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development, 43. No 1, pp. 129-135.
- Hutorov, A. O., Hutorova, O O., Lupenko, Yu. O., Yermolenko, O. A., Voronko-Nevidnycha, V. (2019). «Modeling of the Cycle of Reproduction Process in the Agrarian Sector of Economy (Ukraine)». Revista Espacios, vol. 40. No 7, pp. 19.
- Prylipko, S.М, Vasylieva, N.V., Vasylieva, O.I., Kapitanets, S.V., and Fatkhutdinova, O.V. (2020). «Approaches to the formation of Public Administration in the Context of Decentralization Reform in Ukraine». Cuestiones Políticas. Vol. 38, No 66, Especial (1era parte), pp. 301-320.
- Prylipko, S., Shevchenko, N., and Hryshchenko, O. (2016). «Efficiency of small farms functioning in Ukraine». Economic Annals-ХХI. Vol. 158. Issue 3-4(2). P. 17-21.
- Rakhmetulina, Z., Pokataieva, O., Trokhymets, O., Hnatenko, I. and Rubezhanska, V. (2020). «Optimization of the structure of an innovative cluster on a competitive basis in a free market», Financial and credit activities: problems of theory and practice. 4. No 35, pp. 238-247.
- Zos-Kior, M., Hnatenko, I., Isai, O., Shtuler, I., Samborskyi, O. and Rubezhanska, V. (2020). «Management of Efficiency of the Energy and Resource Saving Innovative Projects at the Processing Enterprises», Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. Vol. 42. No 4, pp. 504-515.
The article was received 10.06.2021