JEL classification: M12; M51
The article reviews the conceptual characteristics of outsourcing, its terminological identification and, based on the approaches of researchers to the interpretation of its features, presents the
author’s vision of its essence. It is revealed that from the point of view of potential management, outsourcing is an organizational and economic lever that allows the management of the enterprise to concentrate activities on the main types of products or certain specific (profile) business processes and transfer part of functions or types of non-core activities, to a secondary contractor, in order to meet the needs and attract the potential of its resources, capabilities and competencies. The main obstacles to the use of outsourcing and its insufficient efficiency are caused by: unsatisfactory quality of products and works, low productivity of production and labor, lack of investment in modernization and technological renewal of production, not developed culture of contractual relations, inertia of enterprise managers to change the practice of business relations that have developed, the mentality of the Ukrainian owner “everything should be mine”, the lack of legislative and regulatory acts to regulate partnerships in the process of outsourcing implementation. On the other hand, large agricultural holdings, through the creation of subsidiaries to optimize the use of resources, output and will continue to output non-core business processes. It is determined that in conditions of complex and branched economic activity, outsourcing becomes a tool that forms competitive advantages in managing the potential of the enterprise, and may have a positive or negative opinion of its implementation and use. It is also noted that outsourcing combines economic and managerial components and, unlike other forms of interaction, has fundamental differences from purchasing, and is not a contractual form of labor organization. Scientific research has led to the provision of outsourcing as a network structure, which consists of companies connected by outsourcing contracts and includes companies-customers and contractors, working together and sharing the processes, necessary to produce a finished product of a system integrator, which is the owner of a trademark.
Keywords: outsourcing, customer, executer, contract cooperation, management, potential.
- Rudaya, I. L. (2009). Metodolija upravlenija v jekonomicheskih sistemah na osnove ausorsinga. [The methodology of management in economic systems based on outsourcing]. Abstract of D. Sc. Dissertation. Moskva.
- Kotlyarov, I.D. (2012). «The essence of outsourcing as an organizational and economic phenomenon». Kompetentnost’. №5, рр. 28-35.
- Kostin, I. B. (2013). Autsorsing kak innovacionnyj metod resursosberezheniya. [Outsourcing as an innovative method of resource saving]. Upravlenie ekonomicheskimi sistemami. [Management of economic systems]. (electronic journal). Available at: https://www.uecs.ru/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=item&id=2081:2013-04-08-07-44-14.
- Kalendzhyan, S. O. (2003). Autsorsing i delegirovanie polnomochij v deyatel’nosti kompanij [Outsourcing and delegation of authority in the activities of companies]. Delo. Moscow. Russia.
- Hejvud, Dzh. B. (2002). Autsorsing: v poiskah konkurentnyh preimushchestv. [Outsourcing: in search of competitive advantages]. Moskva, Izd. dom «Vil’yams».
- Anikin, B. A., Rudaya, I. L. (2009). Autsorsing i autstaffing. Visokie tekhnologii menedzhmenta: Ucheb. Posobie. [Outsourcing and outstaffing. High technologies of management: Textbook. Stipend]. INFA-M. Moscow. Russia.
- Mihajlov, D. M. (2006). Autsorsing. Novaya sistema organizacii biznesa. [Outsourcing. A new business organization system]. Knorus. Moscow. Russia.
- Kotlyarov, I. D. (2010). Autsorsing: opyt teoreticheskogo opisaniya [Outsourcing: experience of theoretical description]. Ekonomika i ekologicheskij menedzhment. [Economics and Environmental Management]. (electronic journal). №2, рр. 40-53. Available at: https://www. economics.open-mechanics.cont/articles/190.pdf.
- Sorokina, I. G. (2008). «The mechanism for implementing outsourcing in an industrial enterprise». Vesnik Orenburskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. №9, рр. 112-117.
- SHeluhin, I. Kriterii perekhoda na autsorsing promyshlenyh predpriyatij [Criteria for the transition to outsourcing of industrial enterprises]. B-News: novosti ekonomiki i biznesa. Available at: http://b-news.narod.ru/economy/gghjz.htm.
- Stas, M.F. (2016). «Formation of the concept of outsourcing in the activities of industrial enterprises». Nauchnoe obozrenie. Ekonomicheskie nauki. №6, рр. 155-159.
- Kurbanov A. H., Plotnikov V. A. (2012) Autsorsing: istoriya, metodoliya, praktika [Outsourcing: history, methodology, practice.]. INFRA-M. Moscow. Russia.
The article was received 25.07.2020