JEL classification: М31; Р13; G34; L21
Introduction. Modern economic systems have to be considered based on an integrated approach. Only this will ensure the coherence of different subject areas within a single problem area. The corporate integration marketing management has been chosen as the article’s main problem area. According to the author’s hypothesis, integration and cooperation could lead to the enterprises corporate association of consolidated potential growth. In turn, marketing optimizes such potential usage, taking into account compliance with a given stability level.
The purpose of the scientific paper is to provide the theoretical and methodological framework for designing the strategic marketing management system for the corporate enterprises’ association integration and cooperation development. This system should be focused on ensuring the corporate association operation stability and optimizing its potential usage.
Results. The research is based on the ontological modeling methods application. The set of classes and their instances have been determined as part of the ontological model developing for the subject area’s strategic marketing management. These areas have included all main elements of corporate enterprises associations sustainable integration and cooperation development. The ontological model classes have been presented as areas for directing the strategic marketing management design process. The ontological model representation in the graph form has allowed to form the enterprises’ corporate association’s strategic behavior patterns. Such patterns are aimed at intensifying the integration and cooperation of enterprises. It has been proposed that the development of such patterns should be based on the SPARQL-queries execution to the ontological model subject areas. A set of strategic matrices have been proposed. These matrices determine the features of the marketing management implementation into an integrated corporate enterprises association.
Conclusions. The developed recommendations for strategic management reorientation of integration and cooperation development of corporate enterprises associations onto the marketing paradigm allow increasing the level of stability of such an association by harmonizing all stakeholders’ interests within the corporate association.
Keywords: marketing management, strategy, corporate association, integration, cooperation, interaction network.
- Gorshkov, S. (2018). Vvedeniye v ontologicheskoye modelirovaniye [Introduction to ontological modeling]. TrinitiData. Moskow. Russia.
- Dey, D. (2002). Strategicheskiy marketing. [Strategic marketing]. EKSMO-Press. Moskow. Russia.
- Ivanov, Yu.B., Pilipenko, A.A. (2012). Intehratsiynyy rozvytok subʺyektiv hospodaryuvannya: teoretychne obgruntuvannya ta orhanizatsiya upravlinnya [Integration development of business entities: theoretical substantiation and organization of management]. VD Inzhek. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Lepeyko, T.I., Pylypenko, A.A., Pushkar, O.I., Berezovsʹkyy, K.M., Popov, A.V. (2015). Orhanizatsiya marketynhovoho upravlinnya diyalʹnistyu pidpryyemstv mashynobudivnoho klastera v umovakh hlobalizatsiyi. [Organization of marketing management of machine-building cluster enterprises in the conditions of globalization]. Zoloti storinky. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Popov, V.M., Lyapunov, S.I., Murtuzaliyeva, S.YU. (2001). Menedzhment i marketing biznesa v mezhdunarodnykh kompaniyakh. [Business management and marketing in international companies]. Finansy i statistika. Moskow. Russia.
- Flingstin, N. (2001). «Fields, Power and Social Skills: A Critical Analysis of New Institutional Currents». Ekonomicheskaya sotsiologiya. 2001. no 4, рр. 28-55.
- Tsyhankova, T.M. (2001). Upravlinnya mizhnarodnym marketynhom [International marketing management]. KNEU. Kiev. Ukraine
- Hеkansson,H. (1982). International Marketing and Purchasing of Industrial Goods. JOHN WILEY & SONS. New York. USA.
- Handfield,R.B., Nichols, E.L. (2003). Supply Chain Redesign. Transforming Supply Chains into Integrated Value Systems. Prentice Hall PTR. USA
- Hollensen,S. (2010). Marketing Management: A Relationship Approach. Financial Times Prentice Hall. London. England
- Kotler,P., Lane, K. (2011). Marketing Management. Prentice Hall. London. England.
- Parker,B. (2005). Introduction to Globalization and Business: Relationships and Responsibilities. SAGE Publications. London. England
- Christopher,M. (2011). Logistics & Supply Chain Management. Financial Time Prentice Hall. London. England.
- Rushton,A., Croucher, P., Baker, P. (2010). The handbook of logistics & distribution management. Cogan Page. London. England.
- Seifert,D. (2003). Collaborative planning, forecasting, and Replenishment: How to Create a Supply Chain Advantage. AMACOM. New York. USA.
The article was received 21.09.2020