JEL classification: H54; L11
Introduction. In the conditions of growing uncertainty of the external environment there is a neces-sity of development of economic models and the mechanisms allowing to adapt economic activity of subjects to constantly changing tendencies of the modern market. The development of integration and cooperation helps to create the preconditions for the formation of special organizational forms of cooperation, which can include network business associations. In this regard, the role of research aimed at studying the business processes of network interaction is actualized.
The purpose of the article is to conduct a theoretical generalization and justification of the effectiveness of network interaction of the modern commodity market, taking into account the current state of infrastructure.
Results. It is determined that networks are a reliable way to obtain competitive advantages of the region and the country, a guarantee of sustainability and development of enterprises, industries.The future of the commodity market entity that enters the network depends on how effective the network interaction will be – its competitive position, consumer loyalty, the effectiveness of the network as a whole. A number of factors can contribute to the construction of a system of effective interaction: the level of development of the principles of the new economy in the country, the institutional environment of interaction, the degree of openness of the economy and its readiness for network transformations.
Conclusions. Formation and maintenance of stable long-term relationships with distributors, suppliers, consumers, staff poses a new challenge to economic structures, which is to organize a system of interaction that would ensure the association of the company supported on the basis of mutually beneficial business cooperation of its consumer group. The success of a commodity market player in competition will largely depend on how effectively the system works. The optimal form of interaction in the transition to a modern economy is a network form of organization of economic structures.
Keywords: market actors, network structures, interaction, environment, infrastructure, market, management, integration.
- Nikolaev, M. A. and Stupakov, B. A. (2014). «Network organizational structures: basic concepts, features, types and role in the modern economy». Vestnik Pskovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. No 5, рр. 3-14.
- Claudia Liebler and Marisa Ferri NGO Networks: Building Capacity in a Changing World URL: http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf _docs/pnadb767.pdf.
- Igevskiy, P.G. (2016) Business networks as a condition for economic modernization of enterprises. Visnyk Mukachivskogo dergavnogo universytetu. No 3, pp 193-197.
- Bogachev, Ju. S., Oktjabr’skij, A. M. and Rubval’ter, D. A. (2009). «Mechanisms for the de-velopment of an innovative economy in modern conditions». JeNSR. No 2 (45), рр. 63-74.
- Bosovs’ka, M. V., Vedmid’, N. I., and Kosar, O. V. (2017). «Theoretical bases of formation of restaurant chains». Ekonomika ta derzhava. No 12, рр. 27-32.
- Johannisson, B. Business formation – a network approach. Scandinavian journal of management. № 4(3), рр. 83-99.
- Collaborative Business (2015). A. Petri, H. Alila, H. Helaakoski, V. Kyllönen, T. Lehtimäki, I. Peltomaa, V. Seppänen, H. Tanner. Networks of the Future Printed in Grano. Kuopio.
- Danylovych-Kropyvnyts’ka, M.L. and Zhyvko, Z. B. (2014). Stanovlennia merezh iak orhanizatsijnykh struktur. [Formation of networks as organizational structures]. Available at: http://ena.lp.edu.ua:8080/bitstream/ntb/29265/1/015_091_099.pdf.
- Suschenko, O.A. and Buzdakov, L.M. (2011). «Development of management of network forms of interaction of business structures». Upravlinnia proektamy ta rozvytok vyrobnytstva. No 3 (39), рр. 52-56.
- Chepurda, L. M. (2015). «Investigation of efficiency of functioning of network structures of non-productive service sphere (Part 1)». BiznesInform. No 1, рр. 218-222.
- Haggins, R. (2000). «The success and failure of policy-implanted inter-firm network initiatives: motivations, processes and structure». Entrepreneurship and Regional Development. No. 12, рр. 111-135
- Webser, J. (1995). «Networks of Collaboration or Conflict? Electronic Data Interchange and Power in the Supply Chain». The Journal of Strategic Information Systems. Vol. 4, no 1, рр. 31-42.
- Vojtovych, R. (2010). «Network society as a new form of social organization in the context of globalization». Politychnyj menedzhment. No 5, рр. 3-18.
- Kastel’s, M. (2000). Informacionnaja jepoha: jekonomika, obshhestvo i kul’tura. [The Information Age: Economics, Society and Culture]. GU-VShJe. Moscow. Russia.
- Kotler, F. and Achrol, R. (2000). «Marketing in a network economy». Marketing i marketingovye issledovanija v Rossii. No 2, рр. 15-34.
- Parinov, S. I. (2002). K teorii setevoj jekonomiki. [To the theory of the network economy]. IJeOPP SO RAN. Novosibirsk. Russia.
- Rjujegg-Shtjurm, J. and Jang, M. (2001). «The importance of new network-shaped organizational and managerial forms for the dynamization of enterprises». Problemy teorii i praktiki upravlenija. No 6, рр. 107-112.
The article was received 07.10.2020