Introduction. Understanding the essence, content, role of the process of motivation and stimulation in personnel management at the enterprise is one of the important preconditions for economic growth and competitiveness of both the enterprise as a whole and individual worker, which in turn contributes to the innovation activity improvement and economic growth that is relevant and an important issue that requires further development and research.
The purpose of the article is to study the role of motivation and stimulation of personnel in ensuring the development of the enterprise.
Results. The article deals with the concept of the motivation process and the personnel stimulation of the enterprise, which have proved that the combination of these processes creates conditions of the production process, in which the results will be achieved at the lowest cost of labor, but they have inherent differences. It is substantiated that material incentives as a component of motivation allow an employee to meet their needs, and the company wants to increase its efficiency at minimal expense and applies material incentives, the effective use of which ultimately involves exceeding the results of production over costs. The process of motivation at both the general and individual level of each individual employee, who has his own motives for his work, is considered.
Conclusions. The complicated conditions of today require from the management the system approach to solving the problems of enterprise development and achievement of the objectives of personnel management, which are related to the motivation of activities and incentives for work.
Keywords: motivation, stimulation, personnel management, labor activity, productivity, organization.
- Bentham, J. (1968). The Collected works of Jeremy Bentham : the Correspondence / in Timothy, L. S. (ed.) Sprigge. Vol. 1: 1752-76. The Athlone Press. London. UK.
- Tejlor, F. (1925). Nauchnaja organizacija truda. [The Scientific Organization of Labor]. NKPS Transpechat’. Russia.
- Maslow, A. A (1943). Theory of Human Motivation. Psychological Review. Vol. 50. № 4. P. 370-396.
- McGregor, D. (1960). The Human Side of Enterprise. McGraw-Hill. N.Y. USA.
- Hjekman Dzh. R., Oldhjem G. R. (2008). Teorija harakteristik raboty. [Theory of the characteristics of work]. Jeksmo. Moscow. Russia.
- Simon H. A. (1955). A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice. Quarterely Journal of Economics. February. Vol. 69. Р. 99-118.
- Shejn Je. H. (2002). Organizacionnaja kul’tura i lіderstvo. [Organizational Culture and Leadership]. Translated by and in Spivak, V. A. (ed.). Piter. Petersburg. Russia.
- Vygotskij L. (2005). Psihologija razvitija cheloveka. [Psychology of human development]. Izd- vo Smysl ; izd-vo Jeksmo. Moscow. Russia.
- Surkov S. A. (2004). «Socio-psychological models in the analysis of labor labor motivation of workers». Voprosy jekonomiki. no. 8. pp. 90-101.
- Polishhuk, P. V. (2011). «Material stimulation as the basis of effective enterprise management». Visny`k Xmel`ny`cz`kogo nacional`nogo universy`tetu. no. 2. vol. 1. pp. 85–87.
- The site of the magazine «Marketing and management of innovations». Available at: mmi.fem.sumdu.edu.ua
- Podol`s`ka, O. V., Oberemok, V. V. (2018). «Directions of increase of efficiency of personnel management at enterprises». Visny`k Xarkivs`kogo nacional`nogo texnichnogo universy`tetu sil`s`kogo gospodarstva imeni Petra Vasy`lenka: Ekonomichni nauky`. Issue XNTUSG. pp. 284-290.
- Podol`s`ka, O. V., Bogomolova, K. S. (2018). «Organizational mechanisms of improvement of the system of motivation of officials of public administration bodies». Visny`k Xarkivs`kogo nacional`nogo texnichnogo universy`tetu sil`s`kogo gospodarstva imeni Petra Vasy`lenka: Ekonomichni nauky`. Issue XNTUSG. S. 171-178.
- Pol’s’ka G. A. (2008). Material’noe stimulirovanie truda kak faktor dinamichnogo razvitija. [Material incentives for labor as a factor of dynamic development]. Abstract of Ph. D. dissertation. Belgorod. Nika.
- Bashmak M. S. Material incentives for enterprise personnel. Available at: http://masters.donntu.edu.ua/2010/iem/bashmak/diss/indexu.htm.
- Kosty`shy`na T. A. (2005). Progresy`vni formy` organizaciyi i oplaty` praci. [Progressive forms of organization and payment of labor]. PUSKU. Poltava. Ukraine.
The article was received 12.08.2018