УДК: 331.5 (478)
JEL classification: J28
Introduction. Improving the process of staff motivation in order to increase staff loyalty is an important step in the context of ensuring personnel safety. Thus, an effective system of intangible motivation allows to reduce the rate of fluidity of vapors, gives a sense of significance of each member of the team for everything, supports. Loyalty – a set of measures to establish a positive attitude of employees to the employer. From what the employee of the enterprise feels, garbage or a part of a joint business, a replaceable “cog” or a respectable one depends the functioning of the enterprise.
The purpose of the article is to establish the role of motivation in the system of personnel security of agricultural enterprises and to develop the process of motivation and control of personnel in this system.
Results. It is established that the provision of personnel security – a set of actions carried out within the overall development strategy of the enterprise to ensure its protection from threats of risks and dangers associated with personnel, implemented by personnel policy of an enterprise and provides for staff planning, selection and hiring, staff evaluation, staff development, staff motivation, control and release, which will identify hidden reserves of the enterprise and use them to positively influence staff behavior and create a favorable management environment of the enterprise. Accordingly, motivation and control in this set of actions play a key role in ensuring the personnel security of agricultural enterprises. The process of staff motivation in the context of personnel security is proposed. It is established that personnel control in the context of personnel security is a set of measures established for personnel, including for the administration in the form of restrictions on regulations, regimes, technological processes, control, evaluation and other operations, security procedures aimed at eliminating the possibility of harm. Stages to combat corporate fraud are proposed.
Key words: personnel, motivation, control, frauds, personnel security of agricultural enterprises.
- Amosov, O. Yu. (2016). «Management of personnel risks as an element of ensuring the economic security of enterprises». Infrastruktura rynku. no. 2. pp. 376-380.
- Balabanova, L. V., Stelmashenko, O. V. (2010). Stratehichne upravlinnia personalom pidpryiemstva v umovakh rynkovoi ekonomiky. [Strategic management of the personnel of an enterprise in the market economy]. Don NUET. Donetsk. Ukraine.
- Harnaha, Ye. (2011). «Development of a comprehensive action program to combat fraud in the enterprise». Efektyvna ekonomika. no. 8. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=662.
- Diiesperov, V. S. (2008). Efektyvnist vyrobnytstva u silsʹkohospodarskomu pidpryyemstvi. [Efficiency of production in agricultural enterprise]. NNTC IAE. Kyiv.
- Kolot, A. M. (2005). Motyvatsiia personalu [Staff motivation]. KNEU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Malik, M. Y., Shpykuliak, O. H. (2005). Kadrovyi potentsial ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv: Upravlinskyi aspekt [Personnel potential agrarian enterprises: Management aspects]. NNTC IAE. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Nazarova, H. V. (2010). «Prerequisites for the establishment of personnel security system of the enterprise». Rehional’ni aspek-ty rozvytku i rozmischennia produktyvnykh syl Ukrainy. no. 15. рр. 54-63.
- Novyk, I. V. (2014). «Problems of providing such with the analysis of human safety of the enterprise». Scientific notes. no. 4 (49). рр. 130-134.
The article was received 10.07.2020