JEL classification: Q10
Introduction. Agricultural enterprises are in a state of permanent search for effective management solutions that can ensure their full effective development. In some cases, one of these decisions is the need to restructure the enterprise, which leads to changes in organizational, legal, management, production structure of the enterprise. Given that the bulk of value added for agri-food products is concentrated in the field of processing and trade, it is advisable for agricultural enterprises to restructure on the basis of integration with enterprises belonging to these industries.
The purpose of the article is to develop conceptual foundations for the formation and functioning of mechanisms for managing the processes and procedures of restructuring in the system of integration relations of agricultural enterprises.
Results. Conceptual bases of formation and functioning of organizational and economic mechanism of restructuring of agrarian enterprises are substantiated. The latter is considered as one of the main tools for effective involvement of agricultural enterprises in the processes of agro-industrial and industrial integration through increasing the concentration of capital in the production sphere. It is established that the subject-initiator of deepening of integration interaction of the enterprise can be guided by result-oriented and process-oriented approaches to definition of economic efficiency of changes in the capital concentration of participants of integration formations. The stages of restructuring agricultural enterprises are revealed. Criteria are proposed according to which it is necessary to determine the readiness of the management of agricultural enterprises to implement integration mechanisms of restructuring. The model of the mechanism of restructuring agricultural enterprises in the system of integration relations is substantiated, which allows to combine result- and process-oriented approaches to the organization providing the specified processes.
Key words: agricultural enterprises, mechanism, integration relations, model of restructuring mechanism.
- Butko, M.P., Rodin, V.S. (2010). «Agroindustrial integration as a way to activation of agrarian production». Ahrosvit. 3. pp. 10-13.
- Venheruk, I.Yu. (2003). Intehratsiia vyrobnytstva i pererobky moloka v pidpryiemstvakh APK [Integration of milk production and processing in agro-industrial enterprises]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. 08.06.01. Nats. ahrar. un-t. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Huturov, А.О. (2016). Rozvitok intehracijnih vidnosin v ahrarnomu sectori economiki [Development of integration relations in the agrarian sector of economy]. TOV «SIK GRUP Ukraina». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Kobets, Ye.A. (2007). «Economic essence of integration in agrarian production». Derzhava ta rehiony. Seriia «Ekonomika ta pidpryiemnytstvo». 1. pp. 146-149.
- Koretska, S.O. (2012). «Economic mechanism of development of agro-industrial integration». no. 7. pp. 10-14.
- Malik, M., Fediienko, P., Orlatyi, M. (2000). Intehratsiia yak faktor pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti reformovanykh silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Integration as a factor for improving efficiency of reformed agricultural enterprises]. IAE UAAN. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Mochernyi, S.V. (2001). Metod ekonomichnoi teorii. Ekonomichna entsyklopediia: u 3-kh t. T. 2 [Economic forecasting. Programming. Economic Encyclopedia: in 3 vols. Vol. 2]. S. V. Mochernyi (Ed.). VTs «Akademiia». Ukraine.
- Sabluk, P.T., Malik, M.Y., Valentynov, V.L. (2002). Formuvannia mizhhaluzevykh vidnosyn: problemy teorii ta metodolohii [Formation of intersectoral relations: problems of theory and methodology]. IAE UAAN. Kyiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 15.09.2020