JEL classification: F13; Q17
The purpose of the article is to substantiate the methodology of research of international trade and economic relations on the basis of identification of tendencies of formation of a modern paradigm of development of world economy. The main trends in the formation and development of the modern paradigm of the world economy are considered, the implementation of which to the practical aspects of socio-economic processes has a significant impact on applied aspects of the interaction of national economies in trade and economic relations. There are among them: regionalization, deepening specialization between countries in the production of key products, growth of the services sector, strengthening the role of transnational corporations, increasing the importance of supranational regulatory institutions, increasing the impact of social and environmental determinants, exacer-bating social inequality, changing the structure of world leaders. The fundamental orientation of the process of international trade development and economic relations is revealed, which is manifested in the movement from economic contacts to interaction, and then to economic cooperation and international economic integration. The transition from the abstract to the concrete in the study of the formation of the modern configuration of trade and economic relations is carried out on the example of the European Union. The stages of development of trade and economic relations in Europe are distinguished: the stage of origin and development of large-scale foreign trade (first half of the XIII-XIX centuries); industrial revolution (second half of the XIX century – the beginning of the First World War 1914 p.); the period of world wars (1914–1945); modern stage (1950 – our time). It is proved that the development of trade and economic relations in the modern globalization space involves further convergence of market economy and regulatory influence by national and suprana-tional institutions, strengthening the competitive position of individual countries in the world market and further diversification of their development. The conclusion is made about the scope of the methodological content of the study of the trade and economic relations development, which includes their consideration through the prism of institutions, markets and direct interstate partnership.
Keywords: research methodology, paradigm, world economy, international trade and economic relations, regionalization, regional economic associations.
- Holikov, A. P., Dovhal, O. A. (2015). Transformatsiia mizhnarodnykh ekonomichnykh vidnosyn v epokhu hlobalizatsii. [Transformation of international economic relations is in the epoch of globalization]. In Holikova, A. P., Dovhal, O. A. KhNU imeni V. N. Karazina. Кharkiv. Ukraine.
- Hlobalizatsiia ta rehionalizatsiia yak vektory rozvytku mizhnarodnykh ekonomichnykh vidnosyn (2018). [Globalization and revivifying as vectors of development of international economic relations]. In Dovhal, O. A., Kazakovoi, N. A. (ed.). KhNU imeni V. N. Karazina. Кharkiv. Ukraine. Available at: http://dspace.univer.kharkov.ua/handle/123456789/14766.
- Hordieieva, T., Lukianenko, D., Poruchnyk, A., Antoniuk, L. (2006). Upravlinnia mizhnarodnoiu konkurentospromozhnistiu v umovakh hlobalizatsii ekonomichnoho rozvytku. [A management an international competitiveness is in the conditions of globalization of economic development]. Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Horianska, T. V. (2011). «Suchasni tendentsii rozvytku mizhnarodnykh torhovelno-ekonomichnykh vidnosyn». Ekonomichnyi visnyk Donbasu. no 1(23), pp.51-58.
- Ieremian, O. M. (2013). «Teoretychni aspekty formuvannia eksportnoho potentsialu u systemi zovnishnoekonomichnoi diialnosti promyslovoho pidpryiemstva». Krymskyi ekonomichnyi visnyk. no 2(03), pp. 161-163.
- Mykhailyshyn, L. I. (2016). Transnatsionalizatsiia svitovoi ekonomiky: innovatsiinyi aspekt. [Transnationalization of the world economy: an innovative aspect]. DonNU. Vinnytsia. Ukraine.
- Pankov, V. (2011). «Hlobalyzatsyia ekonomyky: qualis et quo vadis». MEiMO. no 1, pp. 16-24.
- Puhachevska, K. (2013). «Suchasni tendentsii liberalizatsii zovnishnoi torhivli». Zovnishnia torhivlia: ekonomika, finansy, pravo. no 3, pp. 70-77.
- Riabets, N. M., Tymkiv, I. V. (2017). Virtualizatsiia hlobalnoi ekonomichnoi systemy: kilkisno-yakisnyi vymir v suchasnykh umovakh intensyfikatsii hlobalizatsiinykh protsesiv. [Virtualization of the global economic system: in-quality measuring in the modern terms of intensification of processes of globalization]. Efektyvna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. no 11. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=5890
The article was received 18.01.2021