УДК: 631.15 : 005.59
JEL classification: Q 10
Introduction. The changes in the economic, socio-cultural, and political nature of the agrarian sector of Ukraine’s economy during the period from 1990 to 2018 were due to a number of reasons, were carried out in compliance with certain principles and had as a consequence both positive and negative processes and phenomena. However, more important from an economic point of view is the identification of causal relationships that determine destructive processes in the agrarian sector, because the gained knowledge will contribute to improving the management system by actors in agrarian production.
The purpose. The purpose of the article is to analyze the management system transformation by subjects of agrarian production using the methodological foundations of the harmonization theory.
Conclusions. Thus, by directing control mechanisms on the development of the agrarian sector of the economy, we must ensure that its quantitative parameters are changed in a given ratio, which will contribute to the emergence of a new quality. From the methodological point of view, it is important to clarify – the management mechanisms should contribute to maintaining the dynamic equilibrium of the agrarian economy (its homeostasis) or stationary, that is, maintaining constant changes in the parameters of the system, which, however, must pass in certain proportions (the most probable, optimal, «golden») , the search of which does not stop either inside the system or beyond.
Keywords: agrarian sector, principles of harmonization, transformation of control system, control mechanisms, harmonization.
- Polity`ka i rozvy`tok sil`s`kogo gospodarstva v Ukrayini. [Polity`ka i rozvy`tok sil`s`kogo gospodarstva v Ukrayini]. (2001). In Kramona-Taubadelya, Sh. fon, Zori, S., Shtrive, L. (ed.). Al`fa-Pry`nt. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Shumpeter, J. A. Teoriya ekonomichnogo rozvy`tku: Doslidzhennya pry`butkiv, kapitalu, kredy`tu, vidsotka ta ekonomichnogo cy`klu. [Theory of economic development: profit, capital, credit, percent and economic cycle survey]. (2011). Translated by. Starka, V. Vy`davny`chy`j dim «Ky`yevo-Mogy`lyans`ka akademiya». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Pasxaver, B. J. and Moldovan, L. V., Shubravs`ka, O. V. (2012). «Main problems of agricultural production development». Ekonomika APK. no. 9. pp. 3-9.
- Kryuchkova, I. V. Macrostructural factors of economic development of Ukraine and the law of the golden section. Available at: http:/iee.org.ua/ua/publication/57/
- Pro fiksovany`j sil`s`kogospodars`ky`j podatok. Zakon Ukrayiny`. [On a fixed agricultural tax. Law of Ukraine]. No. 320-14 17 December 1998. Available at: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/cqi-bin//Laws/main/cqi
- Lozy`ns`ka, T. M. (2008). Derzhavne upravlinnya rozvy`tkom prodovol`chogo ry`nku Ukrayiny` v umovax globalizaciyi ekonomiky`. [State management of the development of the food market of Ukraine in the conditions of globalization of the economy]. Ph.D. Thesis: 25.00.02. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 09.08.2018