JEL classification: J31
Introduction. The study examines modern approaches to remuneration that can be applied in coke plants. The main directions of research in the formation of wages in modern conditions are determined, the forms and systems of wages are differentiated taking into account the performance of basic economic functions.
The purpose of the article is to substantiate the list of modern approaches to remuneration at coke plants, diversification of forms and systems of payment for the fullest performance of their functions.
Results. It is proved that the implementation of the main functions of wages in enterprises is associated with existing forms and systems, the combination of which allows to differentiate the calculations of wages and adapt them to the conditions of operation at coke plants. It was found that on the one hand, the correct construction of the remuneration mechanism has an impact on the efficiency and results of the enterprise, and on the other hand, the organization of wages and its formation are the basis of social and labor relations in society. labor process. The elements of the approach to the construction of wages at modern coke plants are identified.
Conclusions. Reproductive and social functions of remuneration have been found to be important in modern conditions. It is substantiated that wages at modern coke plants should be organized based on the following provisions: to choose wage systems that are aimed not only at increasing productivity but also product quality, saving resources; to introduce pay systems aimed at fulfilling the social function (bonus in combination with the collective); use an intermediate model of forming the minimum wage, and its indexation should be carried out selectively, taking into account social justice; use remuneration systems based on profit sharing and income distribution.
Key words: wages, coke plants, forms of wages, wage systems.
- Zakon Ukrainy «Pro oplatu pratsi» iz zminamy, vnesenymy zghidno iz Zakonamy vid 04.07.2013 roku. [Law of Ukraine “On Remuneration of Labor” as amended in accordance with the Laws]. № 406-VII. Available at: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua
- Zakon Ukrainy «Pro zbir ta oblik iedynoho vnesku na zahal’noobov’iazkove derzhavne sotsial’ne strakhuvannia». [Law of Ukraine “On the collection and accounting of a single contribution to the obligatory state social insurance”]. Dated 27.03.2014 № 1170-VII. 2014, N 2-3, st. 11. Available at: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua.
- Vedernikov, M.D. (2001). Rynkovyj mekhanizm rehuliuvannia oplaty pratsi robitnykiv (problemy teorii i praktyky). [Market mechanism for regulating the remuneration of workers (problems of theory and practice)]. NVP «Evryka». Khmelnytskyi. Ukraine.
- Krot, Yu., Tykhomyrova, A. (2014). «Problems of accounting for payroll». Cherkasy: Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’ Cherkas’koho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky. Issue 36(3), pp. 28-32.
- Sokolyk, M. P. (2011). «Productivity and wages at purchasing power parity in Ukraine and other countries: a comparative analysis». Ekonomika i prohnozuvannia. №1, рр. 85-103.
- Baranov, V.V. (2011). «World experience in building an effective system of remuneration at the enterprise». Ekonomichni nauky. №20, рр.139-145.
- Doslidzhennia problem oplaty pratsi: porivnial’nyj analiz (Ukraina ta krainy YeS). [Research of wages: a comparative analysis (Ukraine and EU countries)] (2008). [Kolot, A.M., Kulikov, H.T., Poplavs’ka O.M. ta in.; in Kolota A.M., Kulikova H.T.]. KNEU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Pratsia Ukrainy 2009: ctatystychnyj zbirnyk / Derzhavnyj komitet statystyky Ukrainy. [Labor of Ukraine 2009: statistical collection / State Statistics Committee of Ukraine]. (2010). № 09/3-32/20.07.
- Normuvannia pratsi. [Labor rationing]. (2013). [Abramov, V. M., Dashok, V. M., Hrytsenko, A. M., Kolosh, A. M.]; in. Daniuka V. M. i Abramova V. M. (ed.). «VIPOL». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Tul’chyns’kyj, R. V. (2004). «The experience of establishing a minimum wage in foreign countries and the feasibility of its use in the national economy». Ekonomika: problemy teorii ta praktyky.: DNU. Dnipropetrovs’k. Ukraine. Issue 187. Vol. IV, pp. 805-811.
- Kostyshyna, T. A. (2011). «Modern problems of wages in the context of the competitiveness of the national economy». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky. № 2. Vol. 1, pp. 65-69.
- Dell’aringa, C., Lucifora, C., Treu, T. (eds.), (2017). Disuguaglianze: verso un nuovo modello contrattuale?, Il Mulino, Bologna, Salari, Produttività. Available at: http://hdl.handle.net/10807/122099
The article was received 16.01.2021