JEL classification: D40
Introduction. The intensification of globalization processes and the transition of developed countries to the post-industrial stage largely determine the modern vector of structural and institutional transformation of the internal market and trade. In this situation, the prospective model is the formation and implementation of balance and supply, which are the most important market variables that determine the level of national production and determine trends in general economic dynamics.
The aim of article is a research regarding the implementation of effective measures aimed at balancing the structure of the internal market, which is one of the priority tasks for economic policy in Ukraine.
Results. Crisis trends in the development of the modern global economy have led to the emergence of new approaches to the study of the internal market and trade transformation in Ukraine. It is necessary to take into account such important preconditions for the transformation of the internal market as global institutional uncertainty and the complexity of the internal structure. The approach to understanding the consequences of the global financial and economic crisis for the internal market in Ukraine as a complex set of structural and institutional influences arising from integration and consolidation, where each vector of influence is manifested through interaction with other elements based on integration in financial and economic relations The important feature of the study is the emergence of specific proposals for public authorities in terms of monitoring the transformation of the internal market. Systematic consideration of all factors of market and competitive relations gives a scientific idea of the nature and content of structural and institutional transformation in the internal market.
Conclusions. Carried out, the research allows to understand more clearly the development of the future events in the internal market and in the field of internal trade, to provide timely forecasting of possible consequences of its development. The performed research creates the necessary reserves for further analysis of the transformation in the internal market and trade in Ukraine.
Keywords: modeling, internal market, analysis of internal production, internal supply.
- Hal’chyns’kyj, A.S. (2010). Ekonomichna metodolohiia. Lohika onovlennia. [Economic methodology. Update logic]. ADEF Ukraina. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Hal’chyns’kyj, A.S. (2012). «he beginnings of a new paradigm of political economy: problem statement». Ekonomichna teoriia. №2, рр. 15.
- Ibrahimov, E.E. (2012). «Modeling of bringing a new product to market in the system of corporate governance». Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsij. №3, рр. 21-30.
- Lahutin, V.D., Umantsiv Yu.M., Herasymenko A.H. and others. (2015). Vnutrishnij rynok i torhivlia Ukrainy: strukturno-instytutsional’na transformatsiia. [Internal market and trade of Ukraine: structural and institutional transformation]. In Lahutina, V.D. (ed.). Kyiv. nats. tor.-ekon. un-t. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Problemy, napriamy ta chynnyky spryiannia rozvytku vnutrishn’oho rynku Ukrainy (real’nyj sektor ekonomiky). [Problems, directions and factors promoting the development of the domestic market of Ukraine (real sector of the economy)]. (2013). [Dejneko, L.V., Ostashko, T.O., Tochylin, V.O. and others.]; Danylenka, A.I.; Dejneko, L.V.; Tochylina, V.O.; NAN Ukrainy, In-t ekon. ta prohnozuv. NANU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Porokhovs’kyj, A.A. (2012). «Political economy at the beginning of the XXI century». Ekonomichna teoriia. №2, рр. 17-28.
- Onyschenko, V. (2014). «Marketing in the context of economic theory». Visnyk Kyivs’koho natsional’noho torhivel’no-ekonomichnoho universytetu. №1, рр. 101-115.
- Sidenko V. (2012). «Modification of the world economy under the influence of the latest factors of global transformation of the crisis». Ekonomika Ukrainy. №5, рр. 18-31.
- Toffler, Je. Metamorfozy vlasti. [Metamorphoses of power]. Translated from eng. OOO «Izdatel’stvo ACT». Moscow. Russia.
The article was received 05.01.2021