JEL classification: C44
In the conditions of the domestic market transformation of machine-building enterprises it becomes important to use resources which unite the software of foreign manufacturers with domestic. One of the most important tasks at the present stage of machine-building enterprises transformation of Kharkiv region is the strategy formation of industrial enterprises. Reforming
the economy of Ukraine, structural changes that occurred in the period of emergence and development of market relations, affected the development of information technology in enterprises, dramatically changing the conditions of enterprises in a particular industry. This forces enterprises to look for effective development strategies aimed not only at implementing their social functions, but also at increasing their independence and economic independence, so the mechanism of forming a strategy for the development of machine-building enterprises in Kharkiv region is an urgent task for effective operation. The improved methodical approach to application of models of the organizational and economic mechanism of information and communication development of the enterprises of machine-building branch gives the chance for construction of mathematical models of coordination of administrative decisions. It is proposed to use existing software products and international standards for analysis and forecasting to develop the strategy of the enterprise, without which it is impossible to build an adequate mathematical model with given parameters, which will help to describe each process in production. The created elements of mathematical and software allow to receive adequate mathematical models, to reduce energy and computational expenses for research of objects, to make more qualitative and effective management and forecasting of their behavior. Finally, the research methods proposed in this paper are a mathematical model that contains interconnected disparate resources, the operation of which is subject to a set of rules and objectives for information and communication infrastructure of the enterprise, its socio-economic development and effective organization of business processes.
Keywords: management decisions, objectivity model, adequate mathematical models, artificial neural networks.
- Smart-promyslovist’ v epokhu tsyfrovoï ekonomiky: perspektyvy, napriamy i mekhanizmy rozvytku. [Smart industry in the era of digital economy: perspectives, direct and fur-nizmi development]. (2018). / Vyshnevs’kyy̆, V. P., Viiets’ka, O. V., Harkushenko, O. M., Kniaziev, S. I., Liakh, O.V., Chekina, V. D., Cherevats’kyy̆, D. Yu.; in Vyshnevs’koho, V. P. (ed.); NAN Ukraïny, In-t ekonomiky prom-sti. Kyïv, рр. 19-61.
- Dovhan’, L. Ye., Herasymchuk, V. H., Malyk, I. P. (2006). «Institutsionalne middle of Ukrainian models of corporate governance». Naukovi pratsi DonNTU. Seriia: ekonomichna. Issue 103-2, pp. 214-221.
- Krykavs’kyj, Ye. V., Liul’chak, Z. S. (2013). Ekonomika i finansy pidpryiemstv. [Economy and finance of enterprises]. Nats. un-t «L’viv. Politekhnika». Vyd-vo L’viv. Politekhniky. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Liepa, R. N. (2006). Sytuatsijnyj mekhanizm pryjniattia upravlins’kykh rishen’: metodolohiia, modeli i metody. [Situational Mechanism of Acceptance of Management Decisions: Methodology, Models and Methods]. NAN Ukrainy. In-t ekonomiky prom-ty. TOV “Yuho-Vostok, LTD”. Ukraine.
- Kapeljushnikov, R. (2005). Koncentracija sobstvennosti i korporativnyj landshaft sovremennoj mirovoj jekonomiki. [Concentration of property and the corporate landscape of the modern world economy]. Otechestvennye zapiski. №1. Available at: http://www.strana-oz.ru/2005/1/koncentraciya-sobstvennosti-i-korporativnyy-landshaft-sovremennoy-mirovoy-ekonomiki.
- Karbovnyk, L. P. (2009). Orhanizatsijno-ekonomichnyj mekhanizm upravlinnia rozvytkom munitsypal’nykh pryrodnykh monopolij v Ukraini. [Organizational and economic mechanism for managing the development of municipal natural monopolies in Ukraine]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis.; Nats. akad. nauk Ukrainy, In-t rehion. doslidzh. L’viv. Ukraine.
- Karlof, B. (1991). Delovaja strategija. [Business Strategy]. Translated from eng. Jekonomika. Moscow. Russia.
- Berli A. A., Minz G. K. (1932). Sovremennaja korporacija: i chastnaja sobstvennost’. [Modern corporation: and private property]. Makmilan. New York. USA.
The article was received 08.04.2020