JEL classification: M31
Market conditions, influencing the marketing activities of the enterprise, are the key determinants of its implementation, with increasing instability of which the level of risk of marketing activities and the operation of the enterprise increases significantly. That is why to comply with these changes it is necessary to rethink and redesign the processes of marketing activities, which necessitates improving the management tools for its implementation: revision of logistics policy, business process management, e-commerce. process approach. The process approach, which is the basis of the project, allows to increase the efficiency of management within the system. As a result of the decomposition of the general process into 3 stages: determination of parameters, diagnosis, definition and implementation of the strategy and monitoring with the isolation of specific processes of each stage, the relationship between them was proved. Provision of the process is represented by personnel, financial and analytical and information components, and external regulations combine the regulations of the enterprise, regulatory restrictions on the external environment and restrictions on the market environment. The inputs of the process determine the goals of the enterprise and the requirements of stakeholders, and the outputs – management actions and information. At the stage of strategy definition, a set of marketing strategies for agricultural enterprises, criteria for their selection and algorithm for selection based on the method of hierarchy analysis with the calculation of global priority were presented. The developed model and its decomposition will allow to effectively implement the methodology of managing business processes of marketing activities, which will help ensure a high level of efficiency of its implementation by business entities, will create the necessary conditions for future development of the enterprise.
Key words: marketing, marketing activity of the enterprise, unstable market conditions, process approach.
- Morshchenok, T. S. (2014). «Theoretical aspects of business process management in the context of enterprise development strategy». Biznes Inform. no. 11, pp. 295-302.
- Hammer, M., Champy J. (1993). Reengineering the corporation: а manifesto for business revolution. New York, NY: HarperBusiness.
- Andrushkiv, B. M., Melnyk, L.M. (2015). «Forming a system of business processes of the enterprise in the context of sustainable development». Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Economics and Intellectual Property: zbirnyk naukovykh prats. PDTU. Mariupol, Issue 2, Vol. 1, pp. 91–97.
- Anderson, B. (2003). Biznes-protsessyi. Instrumentyi sover- shenstvovaniya. [Business processes. Tools for improvement]. Translated from Engl. by Arinicheva, S. V. RIA «Standartyi i kachestvo». Russia.
- Sheer, A. V. (1999). Biznes-procesy: osnovnye ponjatija, teorija, metody. [Business processes: basic concepts, theory, methods]. Translated from Engl. Mihaĭlova, N. A. M. Vest Meta Tehnologiya. Russia.
- Tisher, N. Upravlinnia biznes-protsesamy na pidpryiemstvi. Materialy mizhnarodnoï konferentsiï. [Management of business processes in the enterprise. Proceedings of the international conference]. Available at: http://viem.edu.ua/konf_V4_1/art. php?id=0151
- Lysenko, O. A. (2013). «Classification of business processes in industrial enterprises: theoretical aspects». Universytetski naukovi zapysky. no. 2, рр. 190-197.
- Matyushhenko, S. E. (2013). «The main directions for improving business processes in agricultural organizations». FJeS: finansy, jekonomika, strategiya. no.6. S. 24-27.
- Matyushhenko S. E. (2013). «The main directions of improving business processes in agricultural organizations». Vestnik VGUIT. no. 8, рр. 233-238.
- Corporate management. Available at: https://www.cfin.ru/software/kis/b-model.shtml
- Organizaciya jeffektivnogo upravleniya. [Organization of effective management]. Available at: http://rzbpm.ru/knowledge/instrumenty-upravleniya-i-modelirovaniya-biznes-processov.html
- Lahodiienko,V., Holodoniuk, O.M., Mil’cheva, V.V. (2018). «Marketing strategy for bringing an innovative product to market». Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti. Vol. 10, Issue 2, pp. 40-50. DOI https://doi.org/10.15673/fie.v10i2.959
- Lahodiienko, V.V., Basiurkina, N.J., Turlenko, N.V. (2020). «Mechanisms of formation and functioning of regional agromarketing systems». Biznes-inform. no. 1, pp. 89-98. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32983/2222-4459-2020-8-260-265
The article was received 15.01.2021