JEL classification: Q13
Introduction. Effective and stable functioning of agrarian business entities in today’s economic environment requires consideration of external threats and risks, which actualizes the need for security management as a multifaceted phenomenon, some aspects of which have not been sufficiently studied. That is why the study of organizational and legal security, and especially the development of methodology for its evaluation is considered urgent and timely.
The purpose of the study is to develop a methodological approach to assess the level of organizational and legal security of agrarian business entities.
Results. Existing approaches in determining economic security have been investigated in order to substantiate the methodology for evaluating organizational and legal security: functional, indicator, expert, matrix, system, resource and functional. Their advantages and disadvantages are identified. The models of methodological approaches to assessing economic security in terms of types of indicators have been generalized. The author’s methodical approach to the assessment of organizational and legal security is proposed as a qualimetric model, which covers 2 components, each of which is decomposed into spheres. The organizational component includes the following: the organizational structure effectiveness, the power hierarchy, the system of powers delegation and the motivation system. The legal component combines: product quality control, sales process, payroll and annual leave, introduction of all forms of reporting, financial discipline, control of environmental standards. The essence of the methodological approach involves peer review on the scale developed. The description of the four ranges is provided for the resulting values (safe state, sufficiently stable, presence of tangible problems, unsatisfactory state) for enterprises with two integral values for organizational and legal components.
Keywords: agrarian business entities, organizational and legal security, qualimetric model, economic security, expert evaluation.
- Kozachenko, H. V., Ponomar’ov, V. P., Liashenko, O. M. (2003). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemstva: sutnist’ ta mekhanizm zabezpechennia. [Economic safety of the enterprise: essence and mechanism of providing]. Libra. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Pohorelov, Yu. S., Kozachenko, H. V. (2015). Otsiniuvannia ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstva: analiz osnovnykh pidkhodiv. [Estimation of economic security of the enterprise: the analysis of basic approaches]. Menedzhment bezpeky derzhavy, rehionu, pidpryiemstva: problemy i vyklyky s’ohodennia. In Zhyvko, Z. B., Babets’, I. H. (ed.). Liha-Pres. L’viv. pp. 238–251.
- Voropaj, V. A. (2013). «Analysis of methodological approaches to assess the state and level of provision of economic security of the enterprise». Kul’tura narodov Prychernomor’ia. № 257. рр. 190-195.
- Frolova, L. V., Rozhenko, O. V. (2016). «Methodical approaches to assessing the economic security of the enterprise». Aktual’ni problemy ekonomiky. № 3(177), рр. 199-209.
- Shkarlet, S. M. (2007). Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemstva: innovatsijnyj aspekt. [Economic security of the enterprise: innovative aspect]. Knyzhkove vyd_vo NAU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Havrylenko, O. V. (2019). «Monitoring and control of financial stability and state of economic security of agrarian enterprise». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. 2019. Tom 4. № 2. S. 24–31.
- Sukhanova A. V. (2019). «The main components and principles of economic security of agricultural enterprises». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. Vol. 4. № 2, pp. 97-103.
- Ivankov O. (2016). «Diagnosis of the threat to the economic security of the enterprise and directions of their leveling in the conditions of European integration processes». Economic journal of Lesia Ukrainka Eastern European National University. Vol. 1. no. 5, pp. 40-45.
The article was received 21.07.2019