УДК: 338.012+655.4 (G)
JEL classification: E22
Methodological approaches to investment risk management for enterprises (firms) have been improved. Using mathematical methods, the term of the loan and the payback of the existing investment project are calculated. The methodology is proposed as a set of methods and techniques for preventive management decisions, which allows a comprehensive approach and automation of calculations with a minimum list of indicators, and thus ensure timely control over the implementation of investment or existing project. An attempt has been made to close gaps in existing methods and developed software products for managing financial flows, including investment risk for a particular enterprise (firm), large consulting companies that use management accounting data for management decisions without reference to external factors, affecting the implementation of the investment or existing project. By comparing absolute and relative values in the research process, it is determined which factors determine the investment or financial risk, what are the relationships between them and so on. The developed author’s technique allows to give answers to the following questions: to determine the payback period of this investment; control over the financial and economic activities of the enterprise; options for obtaining the planned net present value (NPV); calculate and control the number of products sold in case of non-compliance with the sales schedule; calculation of price, cost and tax; adjust programs depending on industry characteristics; determining the amount of depreciation; development of design capacity; take into account the level of inflation at the time of implementation of the investment project; the ratio of fixed and variable costs in the cost of production; take into account the liquid value of the equipment.
Keywords: investment risk, return on investment, discounted income, net income, discount, profitability of investment project.
- Moskvin, S.O., Beva, S.M., Didyk, V.H. (1998). Proektnyi analiz. [Project analysis]. Libra. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Sadykov, M.A. (1999). Investytsiina pryvablyvist sfery APK. [Investment attractiveness of the agro-industrial complex] Zbirnyk naukovykh prats KhDADTU. KhDADTU. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Sadkov, M.A. (2005). Kontseptsiia i innovatsiinii modeli rozvytku ahrarnoho vyrobnytstva. [The concept and innovative model of agricultural production]. Ekonomika: problemy teorii ta praktyky. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats. vol. 2024, pp. 252.
- BAAN – Nezalezhnyi Portal ERP – ONLINE.RU. BAAN – hollandska kompaniia, rozrobnyk rishen dlia upravlinnia pidpryiemstvamy z vysokotekhnolohichnym vyrobnytstvom i korporatyvnoiu. Available at:erp-online.ru/software/baan/
- Standard&Poors. Available at: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/sp.asp/
- Alt-Ynvest – investytsiinyi i finansovyi analiz, prohramy “Alt-Ynvest”. Available at: https:// www.alt-invest.ru/
- Alt-proekt. Bukhhalterska zvitnist i fynansovyi analiz. Available at: https://www.audit-it.ru/buh_otchet/1215094392_ooo-alt-proekt
- Zhdanov, V., Zhdanov, N. Navchalnyi posibnyk po finansovomu analizu pidpryiemstva. Available at: ru
- Rusakiv, Yak osvoity PHP 7 i MySQL na profesiinomu rivni? Available at: https://srs.myrusakov.ru/php7
- Available at:softportal.com
- Available at: https://www.fundamental-research.ru/ru/article/view?id=37121
- Available at: eccfp.uklo.edu.mk/files/…/Ane Laskoska.pdf
The article was received 08.01.2021