JEL classification: L96; L16
The article analyzes the results of the methodology of object research and construction of its mathematical model, provided that the object is considered as a holistic set of components that have a special connection with the environment and are a subsystem of a higher order system. An effective tool of the outlined principle is system analysis. The research methods proposed in this paper are a mathematical model that contains interconnected heterogeneous resources, the operation of which is subject to a set of rules and objectives for information and communication infrastructure of the enterprise, its socio – economic development and effective organization of business processes. The aim is to determine the methodology of object research and build its mathematical model, provided that the object is considered as a holistic set of components that have a special connection with the external environment and are a subsystem of a higher order system. An effective tool of the outlined principle is system analysis. systems analysis is a problem-solving methodology based on system structuring and quantitative comparison of alternatives. Thus, the system analysis will logically combine a set of theoretical, empirical provisions of the subject areas of natural and economic sciences, the practice of developing complex systems that provide scientific validity for solving a particular problem. Scientific and methodological approaches to economic and mathematical modeling and evaluation of management decisions effectiveness at an industrial enterprise are identified. To build a set of interconnected economic and mathematical models, as well as any individual model, requires a set of principles that allow the correct process of formalization of modeling systems and objects. One of the main principles of modeling economic processes is the principle of systematization, which contains the research methodology of the object and construction of its mathematical model, provided that the object is considered as a whole set of components that have a special connection with the external environment order. The effective tool of the outlined principle is the system analysis, which consists of models development coordinating management decisions at the industrial enterprise.
Key words: methodology of object research, model of organizational and communication mechanism, mathematical model.
- Amosha, O.I., Bulieiev, I.P., Zemliankin, A.I., Zbarazs’ka, L.O., Kharazishvili, Yu.M. ta in. (2017). Promyslovist’ Ukrainy – 2016: stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku: nauk.-analit. dop. NAN Ukrainy. [Industry of Ukraine – 2016: state and prospects of development: scientific analyst. ext. NAS of Ukraine]. In-t ekonomiky prom-sti. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Vyshnevs’kyj, V.P., Zbarazs’ka, L.O., Zanizdra, M.Yu. ta in. (2016). Natsional’na model’ neoindustrial’noho rozvytku Ukrainy. [National model of neo-industrial development of Ukraine]. In Vyshnevs’kyj U V.P. (ed.). NAN Ukrainy, Instytut ekonomiky promyslovosti. Kyiv: MIO NAN Ukrainy. Available at: https://iie.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/monografiyi/2016/2016_mono_Vishnevskiy_Zbarazska_Zanizdra_Chekina.pdf
- Heiets’, V. (2010). «Liberal-democratic principles: a course for the modernization of Ukraine». Ekonomika Ukrainy. № 3, рр. 4–20.
- Krykavs’kyj, Ye. V., Liul’chak, Z. S. (2013). Ekonomika i finansy pidpryiemstv. [Economics and finance of enterprises]. Nats. un-t “L’viv. politekhnika”. Vyd-vo L’viv. Politekhniky. L’viv. Ukraine.
- Liepa, M. M., Liepa, R. N., Pushkar, O. I. i in. (2005). Modeliuvannia protsesiv upravlinnia rozvytkom pidpryiemstv. [Modeling of enterprise development management processes]. NAN Ukrainy. In-t ekonomiky prom-ty. TOV “Yuho-Vostok, LTD”. Donetsk. Ukraine.
- Liepa, R. M. (2006). Sytuatsijnyj mekhanizm pryjniattia upravlins’kykh rishen’: metodolohiia, modeli i metody. [Situational mechanism of management decisions: methodology, models and methods]. NAN Ukrainy. In-t ekonomiky prom-ty. TOV “Yuho-Vostok, LTD”. Donetsk. Ukraine.
- Fedoseev, V. V. (1996). Jekonomiko-matematicheskie metody i modeli v marketinge. [Economic and mathematical methods and models in marketing]. AO «Finstatinform», Moscow. Russia.
- Fedulova, L. I., Frolova, H. I. (2002). Sytuatsijnyj menedzhment: naukovo–metodolohichnyj aspekt. [Situational management: scientific and methodological aspect]. Naukovyj svit. Kyiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 14.07.2020