УДК 640.412-043.86 (477)
JEL classification: L83
Introduction. It is important to identify the components of the tourist and recreational potential of their territories and the relationships between them, as well as the degree of their impact on the efficiency of recreational activities. When analyzing the effectiveness of the use of tourist potential, as a rule, not all-important structural components and features of their manifestation and reproduction are taken into account. This leads to incomplete and inaccurate quantitative and qualitative diagnostics, analysis and modeling and requires in-depth development.
The purpose of this article is to substantiate the methodological approach to assessing the effectiveness of the tourist potential of the Black Sea coast.
Results. This article presents and substantiates the need to assess the effectiveness of the tourist potential of the Black Sea coast. Criteria for evaluating efficiency are determined, the use of a methodical approach to assessing the tourist potential of the Northern Black Sea coast is proposed, with the possibility of using this technique in any region, provided adaptation of factors influencing the efficiency of tourist potential of the area studied.
Conclusions. The results of scientific research allowed coming up to the following conclusions. Tourist and recreational potential in each region vary depending on different individual quantitative and qualitative characteristics of tourist and recreational resources, so their research and evaluation is a necessary condition for planning the development of the region. Critical analysis of scientific approaches to the assessment of individual elements of tourist potential allowed forming a generalized approach to the study of assessing the effectiveness of the tourist and recreational potential of the region. When using this technique, it is possible not only to assess the tourist and recreational potential of the territories, but also to understand in which direction the region should be developed, its infrastructure, to identify points of effort.
Key words: tourist potential, efficiency assessment, research methods, integrated indicator.
1. Dashhuk, J.J. (2012). «Recreational potential of the region as an object of scientific research». Kharkiv: Visnyk Kharkivsjkogho nacionaljnogho tekhnichnogho universytetu siljsjkogho ghospodarstva. Vol. 126, рр. 130-136.
2. Jakovchuk, O.V. (2010). «Otsinka turystychnoho potentsialu Ukrayiny». Gheoghrafija ta turyzm: Naukovyj zbirnyk. Kyiv: Aljtpres. Vol. 10, pp. 57-65.
3. Tkachenko, T.I., Sokolova, K.O. (2011) «Theoretical aspects of formation of tourism potential of enterprises». Visnyk Mariupoljsjkogho derzhavnogho universytetu. Mariupol: Ceriia: Ekonomika. Vol 1, pp.107-112.
4. Kulakova, L.I., Osipov, V.A. (2017). «Methodical approaches to assessment of the tourist and recreational potential of Russian regions». Rossiyskoe predprinimatelstvo, №18(24), рр. 4261-4272. doi: 10.18334/rp.18.24.38687
5. Orlaty`j M. K., Romanyuk S. A., Degtyar`ova I. O. ta in. (2014). Resursny`j potencial region. [Resource potential of the region]. NADU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
6. Terebukh, A.A. and Moroz, O.I. (2016). «Estimation of the tourist potential of the destinations». Aktual’ni problemy ekonomiky. Vol. 7(181), рр. 335–343.
7. Lagodiienko, V.V., Andrusiv, U.Y. (2018). «Regional economic policy in the conditions of disproportion: ways of minimization». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. Volume 3. № 2. pp. 81–89.
8. Sadchenko, О., Lagodiienko, V., Novykova, I., Feshchenko, O., Ruzhynska, N., Bogdanov, O. (2020). Marketing Tools in Stimulating Innovative Activity of Enterprises. International Journal of Management. № 11 (6), pp. 241-251.
The article was received 15.03.2020