JEL classification: M31
Constantly increasing competition initiates the need of market participants to catch up with others and become the first before it is too late, and this requires mechanisms that can simplify very complex things. The most successful are the changes that occur at critical moments, ie the greater the real risk of crisis or bankruptcy, the greater the probability of success, because in the latter case stimulates initiative and active implementation of changes in the company, creating completely new and more efficient business processes. By reengineering business processes, businesses can win in today’s world not only with competitors, but also with the crisis that is increasingly occurring in today’s world. Business process reengineering is recognized as the most radical management approach, and at the same time it can be used both in times of crisis and in terms of success to provide a competitive advantage. Reengineering is a fundamental rethinking and radical restructuring of the business, to improve such important indicators as cost, quality, level of service, speed of operation, finance, marketing, building information systems. The elements of the methodology of change management of the enterprise considered in the work allow to form a generalized methodological approach to justifying the choice of the most appropriate metaphor of the enterprise vision in the implementation of various methods of implementing organizational and strategic changes. The developed conceptual principles of implementing changes in marketing activities in accordance with the key provisions of content, contextual, systemic, process, situational and behavioral approaches can be effectively applied in the implementation of the above methods of change management within the metaphors. The considered principles of reengineering of business processes of marketing activity and stages of its realization serve as a basis for improvement of efficiency of activity of the enterprise as a whole and effective introduction of organizational and strategic changes.
Keywords: reengineering, business processes, marketing, management, competition.
- Lewin K. (1951). Field Theory in Social Science. New York: Harper & Row.
- Greiner L. (1972). Evolution and Revolution as Organizations Grow. Harvard Business Review. Vol. 50. July–August. № 4. P. 37–46.
- Adizes I. K. (2018). Upravlyaya izmeneniyami. Kak effektivno upravlyat izmeneniyami v obschestve, biznese i lichnoy zhizni. [Managing change. How to effectively manage change in society, business and personal life]. Mann, Ivanov i Ferber. Moscow. Russia.
- Klassiki menedzhmenta. (2001). [Classics of management]. In Uornera, M. (ed.). Translated from Engl. Kapturevskogo Yu. N. Piter. Petersburg. Russia.
- Balogun, J., Hope Hailey, V., Gustafsson S. (2016). Exploring Strategic Change. 4th edition published. Edinburgh Gate: Prentice Hall.
- Shvindina,O. (2016). «Identification of the essence of organizational development strategy». Natsionalna ekonomika. Intellekt KhKhI. no. 6, pp. 153 –160.
- Gouillart, F. J., Kelly, J. N. (1996). Transforming the Organization. McGraw-Hill.
- Dak, D. D. (2007). Monstr peremen: prichinyi uspeha i provala organizatsionnyih preobrazovaniy. [Monster of change: the reasons for the success and failure of organizational change]. Alpina Biznes Buks. Moscow. Russia.
- Cameron, E., Green, M. (2009). Making Sense of Change Management: A Complete Guide to the Models, Tools & Techniques of Organizational Change, 2d ed. Kogan Page.
- Vlasenko, T. A. (2019). Upravlinnia stratehichnymy zminamy pidpryiemstva: stratehii, mekhanizmy, systemy. [Management of strategic changes of the enterprise: strategies, mechanisms, systems]. Drukarnia Madryd. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Lahodiienko,V., Holodoniuk, O.M., Mil’cheva, V.V. (2018). «Marketing strategy for bringing an innovative product to market». Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti. Vol. 10, Issue 2, pp. 40-50. DOI https://doi.org/10.15673/fie.v10i2.959
- Lahodiienko, V.V., Basiurkina, N.J., Turlenko, N.V. (2020). «Mechanisms of formation and functioning of regional agromarketing systems». Biznes-inform. no. 1, pp. 89-98. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32983/2222-4459-2020-8-260-265
The article was received 10.04.2021