JEL classification: Q15; R52
Introduction. The purpose of this article is to define methodological grounds of assessment of agricultural land using efficiency. The article is devoted to definition of the indicators system of land using efficiency.
Methods of research. The solution of the tasks in the article is carried out with the help of such scientific and special research methods as: analysis and synthesis, systematization and generalization, the dialectical approach.
Results. The structural balance between cost of land and production resources has been investigated, which leads to the need of many alternatives for the purpose and use of the respective territories on the basis of the modern system of land using efficiency assessment when determining the benefits of land resources using for agricultural production.
Originality. It has been proved that to create and enforce a uniform indicators system of land using efficiency is necessary to determine all the factors that affect land use, to reflect the degree and type of each factor influence using the indicators of efficiency of the land use. Indicators of economic efficiency of land using and the intensity of land use are systemized.
Practical importance. The methodical approach of agricultural lands using evaluation in the following areas has been justifed in the article: completeness of land use, rational land use, the level of land use intensity, efficient land use. The methodical approach has been presented to the calculation of potential losses from specific land uses in specific circumstances. It is proposed to assess the land using efficiency on the basis of indicators calculations of environmental and economic damage. Basic scientific principles can be used in the practice of agricultural enterprises.
Keywords: management, methodological bases, evaluation, efficiency, and agricultural land use.
- Stepanenko, A. (2018). «Integration of economic and environmental policy in the context of environmental security». Ekonomika pryrodokorystuvannia i stalyi rozvytok, Issue 3–4 (22–23), pp. 49–55.
- Palenichak, O. V. (2012). «Rational land use in the conditions of balanced development of agroindustrial production». Ekonomika APK, Issue 2, pp. 32–38.
- Andrushchenko, V. M. (2015). «World experience of transition from traditional to organic agro-production and the possibility of its application in Ukraine». Ahrosvit, Issue 7, pp. 55–61.
- Sakal, O. (2018). «Ecological and economic efficiency of land use in conditions of deepening of institutional transformations». Ekonomika pryrodokorystuvannia i stalyi rozvytok, Issue 1–2 (20–21), pp. 58–61.
- Sunduk, A., Shashula, L. (2018). «Regional aspect of financial and economic regulation of land use in Ukraine». Ekonomika pryrodokorystuvannia i stalyi rozvytok, Issue 1–2 (20–21), pp. 62–66.
- Shubravska, O. V. (2014). «Agri-food development of Ukraine in the context of global challenges». Ekonomika APK, Issue 7, pp. 52–58.
- Zayat, V. M. (2011). Rozvytok rynku silskohospodarskykh zemel [Development of the agricultural land market]. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Shashula, L., Denysenko, I. (2019). «Public-private partnership in land use: forms of provision and characteristics». Ekonomika pryrodokorystuvannia i stalyi rozvytok, Issue 5 (24), pp. 96–104.
- Solovyanenko, N. (2012). «The current state and protection of soil resources». Zemlevporiadnyi visnyk, Issue 5, pp. 23-27.
- Pavlov, O. I. (2014). «Agri-food sector of Ukraine as an object of national security». Ekonomika APK, Issue 2, pp. 97–103.
The article was received 02.08.2019